Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver output posted to realtor.com Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Rosalba on January-26-2005 at 5:06am
View Rosalba's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rosalba Search   Quote Rosalba Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rosalba
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

February-21-2003
20 Posts

Dear All,

This is Rosalba, the sales manager of Easypano. I post the thread and wish to get your help.  We have received lots of inquires about how to upload the virtual tour from Tourweaver and Panoweaver to Realtor.com. I am studying Homestore system and wish to find a solution for our customers and better serve them. But a little bit confused.
I know many of you know well about Homestore. Could you please kindly assist me?
I know to access realtor.com, you have to be either an ASP(Authorized Service Provider) OR a Picturepath partner.
ASP have to use one of the authorized thechnology: Ipix, Iseemedia, PTViewer.
ASP can post the tour to VTDN(Virtual Tour Distribution Network).
ASP uses Homestore 360 template and Homestore hosts the tours.
Picturepath partners host the tours themselves.
Picturepath partners can only post tour to realtor.com.
Picturepath submit a link which should be comply some of Homestore rules.
1. Am I correct about all the above statement?
2. Are these points the main differences between ASP and Picturepath partner?
3. What kind of rule Picturepath partner should abide by when submitting a link? This question would answer my doubt about why a Picturepath partner can not submit a direct virtual tour link from Tourweaver to realtor.com.
4. Panoweaver can publish the panroama as PTViewer. Can this PTViewer be directly posted to Realtor.com?
5. Is there some way we can make Realtor.com accept Easypano output directly?
6. If Easypano becomes an ASP or Picturepath Partner, does it solve the problem?

Any of your feedback  is much appreciated . Thanks a lot.

Message posted by 360texas on January-26-2005 at 4:31pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Rosalba,  we at 360texas.com usually have hotel and city destination clients.  I wish we could help.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by VT360 on January-26-2005 at 4:39pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

"1. Am I correct about all the above statement?"  Yes, as far as I understand that's exactly my understanding.

For questions 2 and on you might need to contact homestore directly and ask to speak to the person in charge of the p path program. Usually, the customer service won't be able to provide that info. But ask them for the contact person in charge of the p path program. I think it's a lady, she's also a sales manager like you.

You might also want to ad these questions for her:

7. how much is it to joing either of the 2 programs?

8.  what is the per listing fee?

9. the per linking fee?

Message posted by VT360 on January-29-2005 at 10:49am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

"Participating customers will be billed monthly based on the number of virtual tours they submit through www.picturepath.com.  The rate card provides for a   discounted price for various levels of volume."

Does anyone know the pricing rate card?

Message posted by rickske on January-31-2005 at 10:46pm
View rickske's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rickske Search   Visit rickske's Homepage www   Quote rickske Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rickske
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-11-2005
34 Posts
I work in the real estate field and from what I heard you have to pay an up front fee of $499 per year to be a business linker. (Not sure, double-check w/ Realtor.com) and an additional $20-$24 per link!! Hope this helps.

Message posted by tommy916 on February-01-2005 at 12:15pm
View tommy916's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tommy916 Search   Quote tommy916 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tommy916
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-03-2004
33 Posts

Just read the newsletter about hometour360virtualtours.com.
What about uploading the Panoweaver files? I would like to get more info about it.

In the Realtor Upload ($29.95) page, I don't see Panoweaver listed in for "upload your pictures".

Message posted by 360VRE on February-03-2005 at 3:29pm
View 360VRE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360VRE Search   Visit 360VRE's Homepage www   Quote 360VRE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360VRE
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-22-2004
40 Posts

On Hometour360virtualtours.com - Try the "Tourweaver Upload" page. The cost is $24.95 per link and includes hosting a sanatized MLS tour. Just remember to place your entire tourweaver "output folder" into a zip file and then upload the zip file.

It is best to: Create a folder for each listing (i.e.:  5467_james_way) no spaces or capital letters. Then output your tour from Tourweaver to that folder. Take that folder and drop it in a zip file and then upload.

More on Tourweaver Upload Program: www.hometour360virtualtours.com/abouttw.htm

Oh, and ya the tour that you create is the one that is posted to Realtor.com. So lets get creative.

-------------
HT360VT Support Team

Message posted by TCarr on February-03-2005 at 6:52pm
View TCarr's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by TCarr Search   Visit TCarr's Homepage www   Quote TCarr Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
TCarr
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-02-2005
11 Posts

I am Real Estate agent in Anderson, SC and have just started using the PicturePath links product. In the past we used the Ipix solution from Homestore.

Rosalba, your assumptions are correct. A PicturePath agreement will allow you to post a link to your virtual tour page that you host yourself. I haven't seen any restrictions on what they can look like, but Homestore did make me sign an agreement that said they would review the tours from time to time. I also had to give them the domain and a sample URL (ie www.CallElizbeth.com/homes/100_mainstreet/tour.htm). I can only post URLs that include the preapprove domain name. The tours are only distributed to Realtor.com.

I have only posted a few tours with this new technology, but here is one. I used both Panoweaver and Tourweaver to create it. http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1043633593 Click the spinning red house.

The cost is a one time fee of $250, annual fees of $250 and a sliding scale for per tour postings. Under 100 per month is $19.95 each. I think that's still way too much, but less than the $49.95 per tour I was paying with Ipix (but they hosted it too). This way I also have complete control over the tour pages look and feel.

Hope this helps,

Tom

Message posted by VT360 on February-03-2005 at 11:07pm
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

TCarr,

For the $19.95, can you upload still pictures as well? If so, how many stills do they permit? I see that your listing has 6 of them. Did you upload those yourself?

Also, for how long will your link be active on the listing? 365 days or indefinetly?

Message posted by 360VRE on February-03-2005 at 11:51pm
View 360VRE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360VRE Search   Visit 360VRE's Homepage www   Quote 360VRE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360VRE
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-22-2004
40 Posts

Hey TCarr,

You go girl, and great job! But you are 1 out of thousands that do not know how to even upload still pictures, let alone create a whole tour and host it and upload it. That is why or service does it for you, and our Tourweaver upload is only $150 to join with no annual fee and $75 of that is refundable after you get out of the VT game. As for individual realtors, we stitch the tour and truly create a custom tour that will match an agents site. Probably not for somebody as savy as yourself but none the less, great for those doing only about 30 tours a year.

Brand new feature coming to www.hometour360virtualtours.com

http://360-vre.com/client/mcdonough/4510_laurette/

And again, great job on your tour.

Richard

-------------
HT360VT Support Team

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register