Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Panos for video Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by RotoPix on February-02-2005 at 12:35pm
View RotoPix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RotoPix Search   Visit RotoPix's Homepage www   Quote RotoPix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RotoPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-11-2004
79 Posts

Greetings all.

I have a client that wants me to incorporate spherical panos into a video project. I'm not aware of a method to video-capture a moving pano, hopefully without the cursor showing up, and from a QuickTime stand-alone viewer. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brian Jackson

Message posted by videoedge on February-02-2005 at 7:46pm
View videoedge's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by videoedge Search   Visit videoedge's Homepage www   Quote videoedge Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
videoedge
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
October-02-2002
30 Posts

Hi Brian,

I have done this several ways. Using a screen capture proggie called Camtasia. It uses a propietry codec to capture any screen movement as an .avi. Also, MUCH more work, but MUCH better results, use any screen capture to grab stills of the pano as it rotates. The more stills you capture, the better the result. Whack the stills onto the timeline in your video editing app, then create an .avi or .mov

Cheers
Ian

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register