Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: It wont stitch! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by spinem on February-02-2005 at 7:59pm
View spinem's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by spinem Search   Quote spinem Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
spinem
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-02-2005
180 Posts
I have Panoweaver 3.0 I'm trying to stitch three fisheye images. But the automatic stitching always stop like this::

Why am I having this problem?
I know for sure its not the images since I tried the trial version from this site and worked.

Message posted by smooth on February-02-2005 at 11:22pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Will need a lot more information to help.

What camera and lens?

A URL to the set of images to download and analyse. Looks to me you are using a digital SLR with Sigma 8mm in landscape mode? Have you set the correct nodal point?

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by spinem on February-02-2005 at 11:51pm
View spinem's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by spinem Search   Quote spinem Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
spinem
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-02-2005
180 Posts

I'm using Canon 20D with Sigma 8mm f4 fisheye, I had the camera on manual settings though probably next time i'll be using landscape or portre.

pic1)
http://img128.exs.cx/img128/2707/13yl.jpg

pic2)
http://img128.exs.cx/img128/5610/23iq1.jpg

pic3)
http://img42.exs.cx/img42/7959/37gu1.jpg

thanks in advance

Message posted by Neo X on February-03-2005 at 9:52pm
View Neo X's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Neo X Search   Quote Neo X Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Neo X
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-04-2004
21 Posts

I think the reason is that Canon 20D + Sigma 8mm Fisheye doesn't take the full circular photos(Canon 20D + FC E9 fisheye will). While the current version of Panoweaver will only work with FULL CIRCULAR images. However, I heard that the upcoming Panoweaver 4.0 will fully support the non-full circular images. So my idea is that you may either purchase a FC E9 fisheye (the image quality may be lower than those with sigma 8mm), or upgrade to Panoweaver 4.0.

Hope it helps

-------------
TO BE, OR NOT TO BE. IS IT THE QUESTION?

Message posted by panograf on February-04-2005 at 6:15am
View panograf's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panograf Search   Quote panograf Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panograf
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
October-07-2004
7 Posts

If you change your canvas size to the same high as with (adding black border), you can use the image without problem.

Per 

Message posted by spinem on February-04-2005 at 6:39am
spinem
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-02-2005
180 Posts
???
I Dont understand!

I'm still waiting for a solution for this problem. I tried the 3.01 version the pictures stitched alright. so whats the problem? is it a problem with the version or something?

Message posted by smooth on February-04-2005 at 7:15am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Per is correct.

Panoweaver is designed for equirectangular projection you "could" expand your canvas of your panorama to equirectangular dimensions (half as tall as wide) and then limit the tilt angle and that way you could use PTViewer to display your panorama's.

3.01 is the current version. You will not get a different stitching results between the trial version and the registered version. If you did get different results somehow it has to be the settings you entered of the camera position changed between the first attempt and the current one.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by spinem on February-04-2005 at 10:10am
spinem
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-02-2005
180 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on February-04-2005

Per is correct.

Panoweaver is designed for equirectangular projection you "could" expand your canvas of your panorama to equirectangular dimensions (half as tall as wide) and then limit the tilt angle and that way you could use PTViewer to display your panorama's.

I just changed the width of those images to 1066 pixels. Now only one picture get to load in panoweaver, the rest wont!

Message posted by spinem on February-04-2005 at 10:11am
spinem
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-02-2005
180 Posts
I cant import all three of them.

Message posted by spinem on February-04-2005 at 10:24am
spinem
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-02-2005
180 Posts

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register