Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Getting back to panos... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by amaxis on February-13-2005 at 6:17pm
View amaxis's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by amaxis Search   Visit amaxis's Homepage www   Quote amaxis Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
amaxis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-13-2005
17 Posts

Hi,

I have done a few 360 panos with my CP990, Ipix rotator and Easypano Standard. Well, my rotator got crushed in my car door and I can't quite straighten it out (surprise!). Anyway, I can, sort of get some good panos adjusting things using the Pro version and manually stitching... but here's my dilema: Do I spend $200 to upgrade to the Pro version or try to get an Mrotator A or replacement Ipix rotator... I don't do panos that often, so I'd hate to do both... Any used rotators out there? Suggestions? Thanks...

Message posted by smooth on February-13-2005 at 11:49pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Buy the MrotatorA you'll never regret that.

Wait for the new release of Panoweaver 4.0 before upgrading.

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by amaxis on February-14-2005 at 2:28am
View amaxis's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by amaxis Search   Visit amaxis's Homepage www   Quote amaxis Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
amaxis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-13-2005
17 Posts

Thanks Smooth - I've got an email into the Mrotator site about how to order... and I guess I'll upgrade the software as well when 4 comes out... might as well do quality work!

Are the Ipix issues still going on in the US that you know of? I haven't followed it in probably 2 or 3 years? I didn't see it addressed on the Easypano site.

Amaxis

Message posted by smooth on February-14-2005 at 8:19am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

To order from Agnos simply send an email to agnos@agnos.com

Ip*x still make HUGE claims but have taken a back seat after it was proven they didn't invent the system and don't hold "all" the patents.

This will go on forever and ever. Bottom line? Don't care!

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by amaxis on February-15-2005 at 1:08am
amaxis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-13-2005
17 Posts
Cool - thanks! I contacted Agnos and will order tonight. By the way, I checked out your site... very nice work! Do you get a lot of call for projects?

Message posted by smooth on February-15-2005 at 10:27am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

We are not rushed of our feet, but then again I don't want to be!

If I go chasing I always get work. Problem is I don't chase very often. I seem to spend more time answering questions on forums and building graphics and websites..

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by amaxis on February-17-2005 at 12:30am
amaxis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-13-2005
17 Posts

My Mrotator A is on the way! I did ask about the difference upgrading to 3.01 Pro or waiting for version 4... well the shock was that 4 was gonna cost $600, and I would still have to pay the difference between 3 and 4 Pro ($300 after upgrading to 3 Pro @ $200!) Are they really gonna pack $300 of new stuff into a program that works well now?? It better slice, dice and hold my record albums!

I'll probably just upgrade to 3 Pro and call it good...

Amaxis

Message posted by smooth on February-17-2005 at 7:46am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Wow $600 truly?

That's a lot 'O bikkies!

If that is fact and you are using the FC-E8 or FC-E9 then Panoweaver 3.01 Pro is the answer.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by amaxis on February-17-2005 at 1:15pm
amaxis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-13-2005
17 Posts

Yeah, $600 is the new price when I asked them about upgrading. I'm using the FC-E8 and will just grab 3.01 Pro - thanks...

Message posted by videoedge on February-17-2005 at 5:56pm
View videoedge's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by videoedge Search   Visit videoedge's Homepage www   Quote videoedge Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
videoedge
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
October-02-2002
30 Posts
No way it can be worth THAT much!! Looks like I'll be sticking with 3.01 as well....

-------------
Cheers
Ian

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register