Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: CAD designed VR tours Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on February-16-2005 at 12:29pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hi there, I noticed a CAD designed tour in the easypano gallery. I was wondering how to go about producing such a tour. I have a number of customers who'd like me to be able to produce such work. They've got the ready made CAD designs... I'm just trying to work out how to input this into PW...TW. Any clues guys??

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by guyboating on February-16-2005 at 12:47pm
View guyboating's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by guyboating Search   Quote guyboating Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
guyboating
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-21-2005
11 Posts
What I did was go into AutoCAD (If a Cad Drawing)  and Plot it to a PDF file. Then go to a program like Photoshop and open the PDF and save it as a JPG. It works for me fine.

Message posted by 360VRE on February-19-2005 at 1:03am
View 360VRE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360VRE Search   Visit 360VRE's Homepage www   Quote 360VRE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360VRE
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-22-2004
40 Posts
You can also open the ACAD file in Illustrator 10 or higher and save it as a jpeg.

-------------
HT360VT Support Team

Message posted by phoenixrising on February-19-2005 at 7:21am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Oh... so the architect could send me the whole ACAD file and I'd be able to extract the required data??

I've also been told on another forum that AUTOCAD has the ability to take scene shots at 90 deg with 90 deg fov as well as zenith and nadir which should then be usable for cubic conversion to spheric. I've also been told that there is an option to output panoramas...

I'll have a word with the 3d guy at the firm in question and let you guys know... I just didn't want to appear to ignorant.

;-)

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by VT360 on September-26-2006 at 3:16am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

boy i dig them from all the way deep!

phoenix, were you able to do anything CAD related...if so let me know.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register