Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: What Cheeses Me Off? Kaidan Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on February-25-2005 at 11:59pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

What cheeses me off today is Kaidan.

I have sent 4 emails to this company over a period of a week the first being sent last Friday 18-Feb-2005 asking to purchase a $350.00+ product. Being an existing customer and having already spent $1000+ you would think you would get a reply? Nothing! Nada, Zip not even an auto-responder.

Been over 7 days now. "CRAP SERVICE"

Just a warning to others.

Seems they don't want or need my cash. I would suggest to Jim Anders this is no way to run a business. Whats the point of promoting a product and having a website if you refuse to answer legitimate request to buy your products?

Totally amazed.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by VT360 on February-26-2005 at 10:28am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

it is disapointing.

theres a possibilty ur email was delivered as junkmail and thererfor they never saw it.

i dont remember my email expirence with them, but over the phone they werer helpful and replied immedately.

Message posted by jeantet on February-26-2005 at 11:45am
View jeantet's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jeantet Search   Visit jeantet's Homepage www   Quote jeantet Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jeantet
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
March-29-2003
59 Posts

I am surprised by the lack of response by Kaidan to your e-mails. I have always found them to be extremely efficient and cordial in their communications, and very quick in their responses.

Perhaps, as VT360 suggests, your e-mails have been tossed as spam. The mail server that I use is applying stronger filters and the occasional legitimate e-mail is apparently being lost. The solution? Send e-mail as plain text, include no graphics and do not send the mail as html. That should take care of those pesky (but increasingly necessary) spam filters on the receiving end.

-------------
Robert Jeantet
www.sav.org
www.alpage.net
www.spherivue.com
www.webalpa.net/spheres
etc...

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register