Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: How to calculate the value of a tour for Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on March-02-2005 at 4:20am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hi there guys... does somebody still have the calculation for Hotels on the value of a vr tour???

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by mediaPix on March-02-2005 at 7:45am
View mediaPix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mediaPix Search   Visit mediaPix's Homepage www   Quote mediaPix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mediaPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-19-2004
69 Posts

Hi phoenix

http://www.panoramas.ch/preise/roi_e.aspx  Thanks to Mark Told.

mediaPix

Message posted by dongavich on March-02-2005 at 8:13am
View dongavich's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dongavich Search   Quote dongavich Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dongavich
Standard Member
Standard Member
Czech Republic
January-30-2005
16 Posts

I put the calculation into excel over the weekend. Drop me a PM if you are interested in a copy.

Dongavich

Message posted by marktold on March-02-2005 at 11:55am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

Hi there

I did set up the http://www.panoramas.ch/preise/roi_e.aspx page for you guys.

I based the prices on some assumptions concerning the PanoPrices.

** Price per pano in USD: 1 Pano = 300, 2 Panos = 250, 3 Panos = 200, 4 Panos = 150 , >= 5 Panos = 100 each

I don't know if these prices are anywhere near on what you are charging. This brings us back to the same question we have all the time what to charge.

But you can allways use the top part and have deduct the acctual costs of your panos then.

If enough poeple want it (or donate some paypal money :-)) II will change the page so you can enter your own panor prices. Or I can change it according to your feedback.

Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by phoenixrising on March-02-2005 at 4:07pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi Mark... I'm talking about the calculation model we all talked about as an argument for hotels. As it is I've just got the ok for seven Hotels for 12-15 Panos each. I'll be charging them about €1100 per Hotel for Panos and TW tour. I'm also going to be making 7 websites as well for the same group. Well one site design... and then adding different data/pics for each Hotel and'll only charge them around €1300 per site. So all in around €2400 per Hotel. The thing is they've got another 15 Hotels which whilst belonging to the group have seperate ownership. However the guy who's given me the go ahead ofr the first seven is wanting to convince the others to participate so I thought I'd add the calculation and some demografic studies I've come across of vr users. If I get the other 15 Hotels... well thats €2400 x 22= tidy sum and happy me.

Oh yes, am going to a large trade fair in Frankfurt to do a 15 Pano tour of a trade stand and am charging them €1500 for panos and TW tour. (will be doing 2 of the hotels then as well. yipeee!!!

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register