Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Couple questions... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by amaxis on March-05-2005 at 4:21pm
View amaxis's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by amaxis Search   Visit amaxis's Homepage www   Quote amaxis Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
amaxis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-13-2005
17 Posts

Well, I did my first panos in a long time for a friend I built a web site for - there are just 3, but check them out... these are 3 shot pix and I have a little seam problem at the ceiling, corrected the best I could, but I'm guessing I still have some work on the leveling of everything (more experimentation!). Jammed them down from 6 megs to 200-250k mainly so dial up people wouldn't have to wait too long.

Oh, and the PTViewer docs said to include the ".class" file, but I can't find that anywhere... plus, I'm not sure of the version of PTViewer I'm even using (came with Panoweaver).

Thanks - Amaxis

http://www.femme-fitness.com/panoramas.htm

Comments for improvements welcome!

Message posted by smooth on March-06-2005 at 1:12am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Amaxis,

Your pano's displayed fine.

The .class file is part of the .jar file (Incorporated)

Your pano's look nice except that your nodal point is a little off, what panohead are you using? It might be a tilt issue.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by amaxis on March-06-2005 at 7:54pm
View amaxis's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by amaxis Search   Visit amaxis's Homepage www   Quote amaxis Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
amaxis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-13-2005
17 Posts

Hey Smooth,

Using my new Mrotator A with an E8 and CP 990 - mounting the camera so I get a horizontal image.

Also, I've had a couple people who can not see the pano - the page is there but they get the "x" or 'broken image' - is there any 'well know' common problems where I might be able to help them?

Amaxis

Message posted by phoenixrising on March-07-2005 at 3:08am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Most likely cause will be that they don't have java installed or have java blocked.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on March-07-2005 at 1:13pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Makes no difference if the camera is horizontal or vertical position when set up with the MrotatorA or MrotatorB.

If people can not see your panorama's point then to www.java.com and make them install. There is an auto install option (link) on the site that you can add to your panorama pages.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register