Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Photography Equipments
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Lighting Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Kevin Dennis on March-07-2008 at 5:20pm
View Kevin Dennis's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kevin Dennis Search   Quote Kevin Dennis Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kevin Dennis
Standard Member
Standard Member
Mexico
March-07-2008
15 Posts
Can anyone give me advice on what type of lighting equipment I should get for just taking regular shots inside of a home. (not panaramic shots). I want a proffesional look.

Message posted by LivingNC on March-09-2008 at 6:00am
View LivingNC's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by LivingNC Search   Visit LivingNC's Homepage www   Quote LivingNC Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
LivingNC
Standard Member
Standard Member
Cyprus
March-09-2008
17 Posts

i would suggest you to use reflectors and natural light...

and in some cases to use software such as CS3 or PhotoMatrix to create HDR images...

Good luck

-------------
www.LivingNorthCyprus.Com
virtually and visually north cyprus...

Message posted by Fitz on March-10-2008 at 1:05pm
View Fitz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Fitz Search   Visit Fitz's Homepage www   Quote Fitz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Fitz
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
August-02-2005
43 Posts

Hi Kevin

Two links you may find of interest

http://www.all-things-photography.com/introduction-to-property-photography.html

http://ezinearticles.com/?Interior-Photography:-How-to-Get-Good-Results-With-an-Everyday-Digital-Camera-and-No-Lights&id=437815

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-10-2008 at 1:48pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks for that post Fitz. Very interesting articals, I think the second one is the best for what we do. Picked up a few tricks for myself.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by murphian446 on April-07-2008 at 6:55pm
View murphian446's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by murphian446 Search   Quote murphian446 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
murphian446
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-11-2007
14 Posts
This is what I do for video- I have 3 clamp lights and I go back and forth between different bulbs - the GE natural light bulbs do a good job simulating sunlight. You can get 3 clamp lights for about 20 bucks and another 10 bucks in bulbs.   Experiment with different bulbs and see what you think. For a 30 dollar light kit you can't go wrong. I also agree with livingNC - always use Natural light with reflectors over artificial light. This will yield the best results. But sometimes you don't have any natural light.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register