Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Photography Equipments

Subject Topic: www.0-360.com Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Qvbc?! on July-31-2006 at 4:24am
View Qvbc?!'s Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Qvbc?! Search   Quote Qvbc?! Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Qvbc?!
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
December-10-2005
21 Posts

Hello All,

What do you think about this oneshot product? It has a good range (115) but I don't know if with my CP8400 at the max res I can publish good photos (I have seen the gallery and some photos have a bad quality).

I have already agno's head, fisheye, and easyopano software but I'm looking for something very faster to sell my PHOTOTOURS others.

Thanks to anyone who'll answer!

Andrea Giuliano

www.dreamimmobiliare.it - www.fineuro.biz - www.phototour.it

Message posted by Alexandre on July-31-2006 at 6:38am
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts

Hi,

Browsing the internet and several forums, I have read here and there that one-shot lenses are usefull in the way that you won't have any stitching work to do, but one-shot lenses seem to give bad quality images (especially visible in large displays).

Alexandre

-------------
Alexandre G.
MSN: agagnaire@chablinet.com
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0

Message posted by Qvbc?! on July-31-2006 at 11:24am
View Qvbc?!'s Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Qvbc?! Search   Quote Qvbc?! Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Qvbc?!
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
December-10-2005
21 Posts
Sure,

3 or more photos are better then 1! But how much bad is the quality? Acceptable or not? I want to sell this service, but made 3/4 photos, stich them, adjust, etc... 1 day work, too much!

Try to visit the gallery in the 0-360 site, the tours made with cp8400, they aren't great but...

Hoping that someone will help me!

Thanks! To Alexandre too!

Message posted by smooth on July-31-2006 at 12:12pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hello Andrea,

I own a 0-360 oneshot lens and the quality is usable for the right situation in a small viewing applet.

Sample at www.smooth360.com/oneshot

Don't expect a lot, but for those non paying - I want it yesterday Real Estate agents it might be what you need.

Purchase via my link here

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Alexandre on August-01-2006 at 1:19am
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts

Hello Smooth,

I get a page cannot be displayed on your 0360 sample link

Alexandre

Message posted by smooth on August-01-2006 at 2:16am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Alexandre,

I have just tested both links and they appear to be fine? Maybe the server was down when you looked? Please try again.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Qvbc?! on August-01-2006 at 4:28am
Qvbc?!
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
December-10-2005
21 Posts
Uhm, the quality is very poor...

If I'll use my CP8400 at max res and TIFF format? It Will be the same?

How many kb are the photos published? 200?

The vertical FOV is not bad, it's possible to take a picture also in little rooms, like bathrooms.

I have already made some tour, click on PHOTOTOUR in this
page, but they take me 1 day work for each, too much if I want to sell this "service" to the other real estate agencies.

Thanks a lot!

P.S. I'm sorry for my english, I'm italian.

Message posted by smooth on August-01-2006 at 11:40am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

The quality is what it is. You are photographing a reflection in a mirror (it is not a lens as such). Will make no difference using a 8400 and .tif Shooting .tif is a waste of time you should be shooting RAW (.nef)

As for your question about bathrooms one is clearly shown in the samples.

Regards, Smooth  

Message posted by Qvbc?! on August-02-2006 at 4:03am
Qvbc?!
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
December-10-2005
21 Posts
D*MN!

Thanks for the help.

I need to improve my photographer skills...

-------------
The Houses
The money
The Phototours

Message posted by chevy4wd on September-01-2006 at 6:37am
View chevy4wd's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chevy4wd Search   Quote chevy4wd Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chevy4wd
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-21-2006
35 Posts

Smooth....

For your one shot, what type of camera did you use and at what settings?

chevy4wd

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register