Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Photography Equipments

Subject Topic: Nikkor 10.5 or Sigma 8 or FC-E9? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by CamConfusion on August-02-2006 at 11:46am
View CamConfusion's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by CamConfusion Search   Quote CamConfusion Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
CamConfusion
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-02-2006
1 Posts

Hi, i am planning on creating these 360 panoramas purely because i have recently bought a fairly decent camera (the Canon PowerShot IS 3). I have been doing some research on which fisheye to get but I still have two unanswered questions.

Is it possible to buy an adapter which will attach each different lens to the camera? And also which one would be the best quality? (I'm not intending to buy each lens!)

Thanks!

Message posted by Alexandre on August-03-2006 at 7:41am
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts

Hello,

I have a look at your camera's website on www.powershot.com the accessories pages shows a set of adapters but there are no specifications on the lenses that can be used.

From what I could see, I'd say that you could use only the FC-E9 with this camera.

Alexandre

-------------
Alexandre G.
MSN: agagnaire@chablinet.com
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register