Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Photography Equipments
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: For Sale Canon 10D DSLR Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on January-23-2007 at 1:22pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
I'm offering up my Canon 10D DSLR camera complete with BG-ED3 Battery Grip and (2) BP-511 Batteries also included is a modified Genuine Canon efs18-55mm Kit lens with Lens Caps.

Actual camera shown here Panohead and Sigma Lens NOT included in sale.

All original "Mint" boxes, manuals, software, strap and cables. Camera presents as new and would suit someone looking for a professional "Metal" body camera. Maybe someone considering a "plastic" Rebel, Rebel XT/300D,350D and wants to go one better at no extra cost?

Everything is in perfect working order and has been treated as a baby since day one. It is totally unmarked "as new" condition.

Selling price is $1000.00 USD + Postage and Insurance.
Price is NOT negotiable. As the original purchase price was over $2500.00 USD Purchaser will not be disappointed. Genuine reason for sale (Bought Canon 5D)

Australia Post will be around $100.00 USD + insurance costs to just about anywhere in the world.

Interested? Contact me via "Private Message"

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on January-23-2007 at 9:30pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

OFF TOPIC

Hi Smooth

I can see that the link to the pic opens a window at a specific size. Would it be possible to have a browser window with out the toolbars?? I have been told that you need javaScript to open a window with out toolbars.

I ask because I have been discussing this issue with Vilmer aka Ronald (also from the forum) and we want to find a way to send a link to our customers that open the tour in a window that is the exact same size as the skin. I know it is possible with Wise PopUp 

I also know it is possible to resize the tourweaver_XX.html file but every article I have read states that it is not possible to edit the Tourweaver_XX.html file so the tollbars aren't there.

best regards

Morten

btw I would love to see a 3 hemi pano with your new 5D and a sigma lense :o)

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by smooth on May-28-2007 at 12:48pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

This Canon 10D is still on offer.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register