Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Photography Equipments
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: New to the biz Start up Canon user Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by NewSpin360 on February-01-2007 at 9:59pm
View NewSpin360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by NewSpin360 Search   Quote NewSpin360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
NewSpin360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-01-2007
32 Posts

I need help.  Please!!!  I am new to VT's I have a Canon Rebel XT and Cash.  I am just a great salesman that learns new software quick.  I will not have any problem with tourweaver. I just need to figure out how to get "smooth" lol 360's.  I have ready and willing clients and a very good relationship with a couple of advertising firms that can supply with a lot of clients.  I learned what a nodal point was 6 days ago and understand it well.  I have spent 50hrs+ reading about all the different softwares.  I have camera, pano2qvtr and  tripod. I need quick set up head, easiest for getting nodal point right and dummy proof stiching software.  I think the 8mm sigma.  Three weeks ago I bought panobuilder.com pro to play with and it was very easy not good images though "just camera on reg tripd with 18-55 mm lens.   example--http://www.3cim.com/opb/tour.do?method=viewTour&id=1168919734328

After seeing some of the tours by user that sound like they know alot and putting them up next to mine I am scared.  My are very bad and so are alot of what i have seen.  I am worried that stiching is going to get me.  I spent 2 month before this working on a biz plan around the panoscan but need to get cash flow started the old fashion way.  Let me know what to do please.  I am ready spend some money just need to know on what.  For all of you that post help thank you in advance.  p.s.  any pros from Oklahoma I could pay for face to face help.  i will also be in arizona for a week feb 12-16 would pay for the right training there also.   sorry to ramble sorry for all spelling mistakes

mike 

-------------
Mike

Message posted by NewSpin360 on February-01-2007 at 10:02pm
View NewSpin360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by NewSpin360 Search   Quote NewSpin360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
NewSpin360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-01-2007
32 Posts
I belive that pw5 beta coming next tuesday will help with stiching?

-------------
Mike

Message posted by mgora1 on February-01-2007 at 10:44pm
View mgora1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mgora1 Search   Visit mgora1's Homepage www   Quote mgora1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts

We would need to better understand your target audience and product goals in order to provide you a detailed response.  Depending on what you plan to offer your clients can dramatically change the advice I would give.  Others may chime in with a different response.

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by NewSpin360 on February-02-2007 at 12:03am
NewSpin360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-01-2007
32 Posts

Goals in short

Creative panoweaver style tours with detailed hotspot floorplans and zoomable hotspots in google maps with breath taking  vr photography.  The end result will be right when it is of the quality of www.bohonus.com 's; his non-panoscan tours. The panoscan is a bit out of my price range for start up. lol  

Multiple Industry similar to yours.  I will also be incorporating VTs into existing websites and new ones.  I need to be able to get a great full screen. 

I love your tours!  If you know how to get me to where you, are we need to talk. 

Thanks

-------------
Mike

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on February-02-2007 at 7:17am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Mike

Why dont you contact smooth from the forum. You can find him at www.smooth360.com or find his contact details in here. Just read some of the threads and he will pop up all over the place. I know that he offers one to one lessons via instant chat like icq.

He is very professionel and I think that a couple of lessons with him will be your best investment.

btw. I can recommend that you look at http://www.360southwell.co.uk/Town%20Images.html to see how google maps and VTs can look like.

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by NewSpin360 on February-02-2007 at 8:15pm
NewSpin360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-01-2007
32 Posts

Thanks morten I am going to do that.  If any one out there is using the 350d would like to hear about your set up.

thanks

-------------
Mike

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register