Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Photography Equipments
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: For Sale: Canon LC-4 Wireless Controller Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on February-01-2009 at 2:59am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
I have on offer my genuine Canon Pro series LC-4 Wireless Controller for remote shutter release of up to 100 meters/330 feet.

This version of the LC-4 offers the improved one-shot release mode (1SR). Remote is infer red so requires line of sight. Head unit allows for full 360 rotation and can be mounted on the flash hot shoe or via the supplied bracket.

It is possible to link and trigger multiple flash units also.

The Wireless Controller LC-4's components: transmitter, receiver and bracket : pack up into three conveniently-sized cases for increased ease of use. The unit is compatible with Canon's Prosumer EOS 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D MKII digital SLR as well as the professional digital SLR cameras including the EOS-1D, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D MK II, MKIII and EOS-1Ds MKII, MKIII. It's not limited to use on digital SLR, the Wireless Controller LC-4 is also compatible with several EOS 35mm film-based SLR models including the EOS-3 and the EOS-1v etc.

It is barely used and presents pretty much as new with original box, manual, packaging etc.

Selling new for anything up to $875.00 US Dollars depending and where you look. I'm offering this to the best offer received.

So if you are interested please contact me.

I will ship worldwide to approved/linked Paypal addresses.
Obviously payment via Paypal. Item will be sent via Australia Post Registered and Insured with Tracking number.

Will consider trade or (part trade either way) with lenses, panoheads or other things of interest.

Regards, Smooth cool

Message posted by psssst on March-17-2009 at 3:54pm
View psssst's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by psssst Search   Quote psssst Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
psssst
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-13-2008
8 Posts

How much do you want for it?

Message posted by smooth on March-30-2009 at 4:04am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Item is listed on ebay:

Buy It Now $375.00 AUD. Great value and even better if your currency is stronger than the Australian Dollar.

Please see auction http://tinyurl.com/de2uv4

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by smooth on January-12-2010 at 6:29am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Now SOLD.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register