Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Photography Equipments
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Agnos RingT suit Sigma 8mm, Nikon 10.5mm Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on December-09-2010 at 3:18am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I have on offer an Agnos RingT to suit Sigma 8mm Fisheye, or Nikkor 10.5mm lens. The RingT can be used on top of an Agnos MrotatorMbase or MrotatorTBase or inconjuction with a MrotatorTCPshort style panohead.

The RingT system is by far a superior set up to a regular slide style upper rail. Once the lens is fitted correctly there is no reason to ever remove it again. Meaning you can keep your (NPP) No Parallax Position perfectly. The RingT set up allows you to remove the Camera body at anytime for "normal" use. Simply fit lens caps and leave the fisheye attached to the panohead.

If you already own a MrotatorTCPs panohead then this is a simple upgrade if you have a Sigma 8mm or Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye lens.

Great saving on price $150.00 USD each + Postage.

Price includes "foot plates" for both attachment to MrotatorMbase, MrotatorTBase or MrotatorTCPs panohead.

Selling only because I have way, waaaay too much equipment.

If you wish to purchase, have a question. Please contact me via Private Message.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register