Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Photography Equipments
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Equipment Mix Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Alba Virtual on June-09-2011 at 11:36am
View Alba Virtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alba Virtual Search   Visit Alba Virtual's Homepage www   Quote Alba Virtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alba Virtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-09-2011
1 Posts
I've been producing Virtual Tours for some 6 years now, using a Canon G6 camera and a 0-360 one shot lens. In the main my clients have been very happy with the tours I've produced. I'm now thinking of upgrading so that I can go full page using a Nikon D5000 with a Samyung 8mm Fish Eye lens and a Pano Head. Has any one any experience of this equipment and what software is available for ease of stitching. Currently I use Tourweaver 5. Thanks for all comments.

-------------
Alistair

Message posted by smooth on June-09-2011 at 11:45am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Easypano Panoweaver is capable of stitching the images produced with your suggested combination. I.E: Nikon 5000 and Samyang 8mm Fisheye Lens. Panoweaver classes the images as "fullframe".

Shooting procedure best suited is 4 to 6 rotational shots at -5 degrees tilt down and 1 or 2 Zenith/Up shots at +65 or +70 degrees tilt up (180 degrees opposed if shooting 2 Zenith shots) 1x (hand held or tilted tripod) offset Nadir/Down shot to cover the tripod area if desired.

Of course there are other stitching software programs also, but seeing this is Easypano's forum we'll stick with Panoweaver.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register