Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panorama2Flash

Subject Topic: popup menu of flash - about easypano Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by davinci440 on August-05-2007 at 10:37pm
View davinci440's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by davinci440 Search   Quote davinci440 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
davinci440
Standard Member
Standard Member
Panama
August-05-2007
3 Posts
Hi, first of all, these prgram is great. it simple and it does what is advertise. excelent. I am very satisfied for what I paid.

My only concern is that when you click in the flash area of the vr panorama, in the popup menu, one of the options other than, go full screen, settings (flash) and about flash. You also get a option to take you to easypano. I would really like to delete that option.

If I purchase templates for my web, I always take away the links to the provider. Panorama2Flash is a paid program. and the program should not force you to include a link you do not want.

Any help from easypano people? Thanks. Best regards.

Message posted by easypanosupport on August-08-2007 at 11:57pm
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Hi davinci440,

Thank you for your support to Easypano products. I have submitted your request to our programmers, and I am waiting for their response. I will get back to you soon. 

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by shariya on August-14-2007 at 9:33am
View shariya's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by shariya Search   Quote shariya Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
shariya
Standard Member
Standard Member
Thailand
August-12-2006
9 Posts
i also need to buy this program..because i great, but the link to easypano make me change my mind ...so i shall wait untill the link to easypano is disable. , am waiting for an EP response too.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register