Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panorama2Flash

Subject Topic: Vista Bug Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by usa1 on May-06-2008 at 8:53pm
View usa1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by usa1 Search   Quote usa1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
usa1
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-29-2008
10 Posts
I'm using Adobe Flash 9 on Vista  ...  having a problem using the flash from Pano2Flash on full screen. 

Message posted by smooth on May-07-2008 at 3:22am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Please post a link to the panorama in question.

Correctly uninstalling Flash via the Uninstaller available on the Adobe website and reinstalling will most likely fix your problem.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by usa1 on May-07-2008 at 11:45am
View usa1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by usa1 Search   Quote usa1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
usa1
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-29-2008
10 Posts

My problems????  ROFLOL

In my opinion this is EASYPANO's issue.  I have a brand spanking new DELL with Vista and this doesn't work.  My flash player says it is the most recent.

I would imagine your customers who use this for their business do want to have their clients uninstalling and re-installing Adobe flash  ....  just a guess.

Your program has a bug.

Here is the the test URL:

www.wintoday.us/test2/

Again, this works fine on Windows 2000 and WinXP  ...  does not work on Vista.  Just for the heck of it I'll uninstall and reinstall Adobe Flash  ...  my bet is it does not fix it.

Message posted by usa1 on May-07-2008 at 11:59am
usa1
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-29-2008
10 Posts

Well I lost my bet.  I unistalled Adobe using the Windows uninstaller (could not find an uninstaller on Adobe's site).

I reinstalled flash.  Large size works  ...  well on my computer it does.

So what is Easypano's advice on this to your customers.  Tell anyone viewing a flash deal if they want full screen to unistall then reinstall Adobe?  If I used this in my business that would be unacceptable.

Message posted by smooth on May-07-2008 at 12:23pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

First of all, I'm a user of the program just like you and not an employee of Easypano.

I help out on the forum like many other people.

When someone tries to help you say thank you! When the help actually fixes your issue you might want to say a bigger thanks. It's called manners and appreciation.

This is totally an Adobe problem it has nothing to do with Easypano. Just the same as the Java and Quicktime issues when they happen. The problem with these 3 party viewers is that they keep upgrading them and never (can) test them for all situations.

I am surprised the widows uninstaller worked 100% for you. Normally the only one that works correctly is the official Adobe release.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by smooth on May-07-2008 at 12:34pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Finding the official Adobe Flash Uninstaller was as easy as typing "Flash Uninstaller" into Google.

Link

Sorry, I figured most people knew how to use the Internet search engines.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by usa1 on May-07-2008 at 6:32pm
usa1
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-29-2008
10 Posts

I thought you were an easypano employee.  Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

As for the "issue," it may work on my Vista now but folks wanting to view it are not going to be able to view it without doing what I did. 

Real solution  ...  I'm going to turn off full screen on easypano (did it once before, think I edited the XML file if I recall).  Bottom line, whether it is EasyPano's issue or Adobe's, folks need to understand the full screen option may be unstable in Vista.

Message posted by smooth on May-08-2008 at 2:39am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by usa1 on May-07-2008

I thought you were an easypano employee.  Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Fair enough.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register