Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panorama2Flash
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Get rid of pop-up Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by norpano on July-24-2008 at 2:45pm
View norpano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by norpano Search   Visit norpano's Homepage www   Quote norpano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
norpano
Standard Member
Standard Member
Norway
July-24-2008
2 Posts
I've almost bought this program, because it does what I want, and doing it good to!
But, when I try to put it in my web, I can't use pop-up, because that is to going away of my idea of my web...

So how to have the panorama in a <div> in my page without pop-up in a new window?
I saw there was the same question earlier, but no answer -why is that? I hope somebody answer me on this, because I really want this program!

One other thing, sometimes when loaded in Firefox (3.0), I have to refresh page several times before the image shows... is this a known bug?

Message posted by norpano on July-26-2008 at 3:56pm
View norpano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by norpano Search   Visit norpano's Homepage www   Quote norpano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
norpano
Standard Member
Standard Member
Norway
July-24-2008
2 Posts
Hm, I was hoping for a answer within 24 hours...
I have uninstalled the trialversion and I'm not buying this program.
I'll keep using my Photovista, it's much better when it comes to the output code for web.

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-27-2008 at 8:21am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Hi norpano, sorry to see you have given up on Easypano. Did you try sending an email to Easypano support? They are normally very good about getting back to us.
Maybe your question was not answered because no one understood what you were trying to achieve. I am by no means an expert but it sounds to me like you just want to place the tour on a page. I would just use an Iframe and could place it anywhere I wanted.
If this is not what you are looking for please try Easypano Support.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register