Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panorama2Flash

Subject Topic: panos turning out blank Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by SweetOnion on October-23-2008 at 5:33pm
View SweetOnion's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by SweetOnion Search   Quote SweetOnion Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
SweetOnion
Standard Member
Standard Member

August-04-2008
4 Posts
Greetings again.

Our project using pano2flash is coming to an end and for some reason 3 of our panoramas are completley white. The images have been edited to remove som paralax errors from our stitching software. We weren't able to shoot them ourselves and it seems the photographer shot them with no pano head... I digress.

These are equiirectangular images coming out of PTGui. They have black bands across the bottom which are larger than the bands at the top due to removed images.

Anyone ever get this problem occuring?

Message posted by SweetOnion on October-28-2008 at 12:17pm
View SweetOnion's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by SweetOnion Search   Quote SweetOnion Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
SweetOnion
Standard Member
Standard Member

August-04-2008
4 Posts
Well I found the issue. LiveHuman help online started me down the path with asking me what size my panos were and I looked and saw that the 3 I am having issue with did not have an exact 2:1 ratio

oops. Well hopefully someone will find this and remind themselves that the image might need to be tweaked to work.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register