Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panorama2Flash
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Failed Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by MarionMacDonald on April-26-2012 at 10:57am
View MarionMacDonald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by MarionMacDonald Search   Visit MarionMacDonald's Homepage www   Quote MarionMacDonald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
MarionMacDonald
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
April-26-2012
2 Posts

I just downloaded a trial Panorama2Flash.  I have a large panorama jpeg which is 15952x2491 and is 4MB.  It imported OK and I accepted the default settings.  After publishing, I got the error message "Failed".  Note sure what this means.

A folder has been created wih the appropruiate files but when I try to open the html the image doesn't appear and the progress bar is stuck at 90%.

Any ideas?

Message posted by smooth on April-26-2012 at 11:10am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Panorama2Flash is a very outdated program and I'm not sure it is even still supported? Regardless, it should work. I'd say the panorama image is too large and exceeds the maximum Adobe Flash for the version of Flash it exports to (which will be likely version 8 or 9).

Reduce the width of your panorama (by half) and try again.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by MarionMacDonald on April-30-2012 at 5:01am
View MarionMacDonald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by MarionMacDonald Search   Visit MarionMacDonald's Homepage www   Quote MarionMacDonald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
MarionMacDonald
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
April-26-2012
2 Posts

Thanks for your response, Smooth.  I did wonder if that was an issue.  Anyway, I checked that out and I've got it working at 10369x1619 which is plenty big enough.  Looks really good.

Thanks for your help

Marion

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register