Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panowalker
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Panwalker Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by devcpt on August-28-2008 at 1:38am
View devcpt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by devcpt Search   Quote devcpt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
devcpt
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
August-28-2008
3 Posts

Hi,
does any one have a sample project file of panoweaver
In the shooting process (the help manual) says  " For indoor shooting , you may take a pano shoot about every 30~40 cm. What does it indicate ??

If the path i am traveling  is 10 Meter long in straignt line, then how many panos do i need to shoot ?   start *-------------------------------------* END
Can some one share their experience ?

devcpt

-------------
pan 2 pano

Message posted by smooth on August-28-2008 at 2:05am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

The more you take the cleaner the movement and experience will be for the people viewing. I should think one every meter would give a good result.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tbrusson on August-28-2008 at 3:34pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
The shorter the path, the more natural it appears but there is a trade off : the loading process and all companies offering this type of service are facing the same problem : you can take a pano each 50 cm if wanted but you have to limit the numbers of nodes otherwise it's just not bearable for the enduser.

There is a usual "maximum" number of panos but I won't communicate it because of competition. (I am a current user and bought the panowalker licence)

You have to try by yourself and check the loading process.

thierry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register