Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  PTViewer Scripter

Subject Topic: Ptviewerscripter 1.3 don't works Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by plooney on December-15-2002 at 7:15pm
View plooney's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by plooney Search   Quote plooney Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
plooney
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
April-28-2002
13 Posts
Finally i have upgradet panoweaver and works fine ! (is fantastic new release)
I have upgradet ptscripter too, but don't works. (1.2 works)
My os is winxp pro.
A question: is a my problem or anyone have the same trouble?
Thanks in advance for any answer, and...
Merry Christmas to all panomakers in the world froma an italian panomaniac.

Message posted by Zoomer911 on December-15-2002 at 9:49pm
View Zoomer911's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Zoomer911 Search   Quote Zoomer911 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Zoomer911
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-26-2002
13 Posts

Plooney

The scripter works but fot some reason in windows xp pro it will not show you the results is you go to the output folder you will see the html file and the output folders

Just unsure why it does not preview maybe the preview feature is making a call to an unknown program or maybe its an xp permissions  issue

Any help Seaman?

Message posted by smooth on December-17-2002 at 11:55pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hello,

I also upgraded to 1.3 and it seems to work ok for me (Win ME), BUT there is no short cut icons created after install? I went to the installed folder and made a shortcut but it has no icon (Picture)?

Anybody else had this problem?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by zjoker on December-18-2002 at 5:27am
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Quote zjoker Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

I had the same problem. No icons stored on desktop or menu bar. Also, after inserting  my own loading image and navigation image, it does not save the settings. It will hold the images as long as the program is open, but once closed and reopened it looses all information..

Seaman, I would like to make a request.

First please note: all my pages are static pages due to including an interactive floorplan with each tour.

I work all my images up in 3.0 and then save the image. I then use PTViewer to create the room for that tour. Once I have searched for the image I am looking for and then saved that room for the tour, I then go and look for my next image to create the next room for the tour. Here is my request. After I have saved room one and go back to search for the image for room two, I have to begin my search from the default settings again. Is there a way that after my search for image one is complete, and I return to search for image two, can we get it to begin my search starting where I last searched? The same folder in which the last search was completed?

Thanks,

Kris

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register