Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  PTViewer Scripter

Subject Topic: HTML Table Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by snook on February-09-2006 at 8:56am
View snook's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by snook Search   Quote snook Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
snook
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-09-2006
4 Posts
Is it possible to embed the script inside a simple table?  So far I've had no luck trying it and I cannot find any reference indicating whether or not it's allowd.

Message posted by smooth on February-09-2006 at 12:17pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, you can no problem.

Show me a sample of your .html

Regards, Smooth  

Message posted by snook on February-13-2006 at 1:52pm
View snook's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by snook Search   Quote snook Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
snook
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-09-2006
4 Posts

Sorry for the delay but I was annoyed at myself for not figuring this out.  I was determined to make it work so I spent a lot more time and sorta got it working.  I now have it working in Firefox but IE won't show the Java!  Bah.  You can start at www.ahboos.com to see.  Firefox works fine, IE not.  I guess the "view source" is the easiest way to see the code.  These are test pages and some links on hotspots just take you to easy to type links :)

Thanks

Message posted by snook on February-13-2006 at 9:13pm
snook
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-09-2006
4 Posts
I just installed firefox 1.5 and now IT won't load the page either. Arrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhh

Message posted by smooth on February-13-2006 at 10:39pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Why do you have this listed in your codebase?

codebase="file:///G|/PanoStuff/junk2/">

That will never work on the web "ever"

Simply remove that line it is not required. Or enter the correct URL information.

Also you will need to upload PTViewer.jar to the same directory. (It is not there atm)

Believe me when I tell you it "never" worked with Internet Explorer or Firefox online (Firefox was sucking it from local cache)

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by snook on February-22-2006 at 3:14pm
snook
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-09-2006
4 Posts
Sorry for the poor example code in the earlier post. My local file didn't have that reference to the local drive G in that codebase line. It's taken me a bit to figure it out. I use Namo Web editor and I used that to "save on server". It evidently adds that line. No idea why. I went back to the old standby, wsftp and it doesn't mess with the html.

Probably like many people who ask you questions I was a new user of scripter and had not taken enough time to understand it. I've also got the tables working and so far everything works well. I do have one question, more about PTviewer or html I suspect.

I'd like to be able to add a thumbnail or several underneath or besides the applet so that when clicked it would load a new pano. So far my attempts open a new window and a whole new ptviewer session. I've seen a few pages that do that but so far I cannot replicate them. Here's a link to what I hope is a fuctioning web page with some text indicating what I'm trying to do. Maybe someone can direct me to a page so I can study the source.

http://ahboos.com/newpanos/4roomstest.htm

Please ignore the actual panos and the hotspots. These are all just tests to see if the page works when on my server. Some of the hotspots are just random gif's I inserted to see how they worked.   The panos are unrelated to each other and so entering a room etc takes you to someplace you might not expect.

Thanks

Message posted by smooth on February-23-2006 at 8:16am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You need this Website and this PAGE for the way to do the thumbnails.

Let me know if you get totally stuck.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register