Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  PTViewer Scripter

Subject Topic: Viewing VT in small window in browser Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by spencer on May-05-2003 at 5:34am
View spencer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by spencer Search   Quote spencer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
spencer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
May-05-2003
3 Posts

Sorry for the really lower grade question, but I am really struggling to sort out this simple thing. All I'm trying to do is to set up my VT to display in a small window in my browser. The window would be the size of the VT + one or two instructions. I'm using Dreamweaver. I'd really appreciate some help as I am stuck planting my VT's in pages that display full size across the screen.

Thanks a stack in anticipation.

Message posted by msb2002 on May-05-2003 at 6:59am
View msb2002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by msb2002 Search   Visit msb2002's Homepage www   Quote msb2002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
msb2002
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-24-2002
97 Posts

Spencer,

Try downloading this   http://www.massimocorner.com/dw/behaviors/win_suite.mxp extension into Dreamweaver.  It will make life simple for you. It is called   Windows suite 1.1.
Also you can check out many javascripts that are available to do the same thing. 

If you have problems let me know.  Also you can go to this website http://www.massimocorner.com/index.html?body$http://www.massimocorner.com/dw/links.htm  for info on that Dreamweaver extension.

Scott

Message posted by spencer on May-05-2003 at 4:20pm
View spencer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by spencer Search   Quote spencer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
spencer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
May-05-2003
3 Posts

Thanks a stack for the prompt reply Scott. I went to all the sites you suggested and downloaded a number of things which I am attempting to digest.

Most helpful seemed to be the initial site. I'm new at this so please bear with me - When exporting the VT, where will I copy and paste the code to? Do I need to copy the code from one of the 'child' windows into a blank Dreamweaver document or do I paste the code straight into one of these sample pages and ammend the code to get the window to fit?  I'm not sure if this is clear enough..

Sounds pretty confused I know...

Thanks again.

Spencer

Message posted by msb2002 on May-05-2003 at 7:47pm
View msb2002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by msb2002 Search   Visit msb2002's Homepage www   Quote msb2002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
msb2002
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-24-2002
97 Posts

Spencer,

I usually copy the code to a blank window, but you can do it either way.  If you use the sample window just delete everything but the pano.

When I am cutting and pasting in Dreamweaver I work in design and code view.  I click on thecoffee cup in the Pano. then I go to the top and click edit then copy.  I open up a new window in design and code view and click edit then Paste.

Scott

Message posted by spencer on May-06-2003 at 4:02am
spencer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
May-05-2003
3 Posts

You're a champion Scott! Thanks a stack for the help.

Spencer

Queensland, Australia

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register