Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  PTViewer Scripter
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Hotspots don't work - Anyone There??? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Jeffy on July-25-2003 at 2:02am
View Jeffy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jeffy Search   Visit Jeffy's Homepage www   Quote Jeffy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jeffy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-26-2003
21 Posts

I just installed and started using Panoweaver. Now my PTViewer Scripter doesn't work!

I realize I'm probably doing something stupid.

Can anyone help? And is anyone still out there using scripter and reading this forum.

Message posted by 360texas on July-25-2003 at 2:27am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Yes, I use both panoweaver and ptviewser scripter.

What exactly does not work with PTScripter?  Hotspots don'tt?  Maybe its the version of the Java virtual machine. 

Yes a friend of mine has the same issue.  The blue dots show up, but on mouse over of blue dot the tool tip does not popup tooltip.  The actual hotzone is off center is 2 -4cm below or off to the side of the blue dot center point.

It might be because the hotzone you created is too small.  Try making the hotzone say 4 x 4cm+ big  so the mouse can easily find it.

Not sure if this behavior connected to the java engine that comes with ptviewer scripter or only too small of hotzone.

Any one else with the same 'off center' hotzone behavior?

Only a thought

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Jeffy on July-27-2003 at 1:31pm
View Jeffy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jeffy Search   Visit Jeffy's Homepage www   Quote Jeffy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jeffy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-26-2003
21 Posts

With Dave's help I figured it out.

In the "hint" box I entered "Jeff's Office" PTViewer Scripter coded it as 'Jeff's Office' (Yes, that is three single quotes!) PT viewer was confused with the extra single quote.

----------Jeff

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register