Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  PTViewer Scripter

Subject Topic: PTViewer and ADN Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by dna_rick on July-25-2003 at 10:24pm
View dna_rick's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dna_rick Search   Visit dna_rick's Homepage www   Quote dna_rick Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dna_rick
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
July-20-2003
6 Posts

I prepared this document with some ADN specifications to make a comparision between PtViewer scripter and ADN scripter:

http://www.adnn.com/makeadn/Specifications.htm

Message posted by ummesc on July-27-2003 at 7:45am
View ummesc's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ummesc Search   Quote ummesc Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ummesc
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
July-27-2003
1 Posts

hi
I played around a little with your online-toy.
I like it, a real program with a simple interface. Maybe the abilty to add corresponding maps with hotspots...

Reminds me of vrworx, where I had also a map to work on
would be nice, if the map could me visible in the tour also

I really would like to learn more about this tool

John.

Message posted by dna_rick on July-27-2003 at 4:15pm
View dna_rick's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dna_rick Search   Visit dna_rick's Homepage www   Quote dna_rick Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dna_rick
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
July-20-2003
6 Posts

We are preparing a new version of the Java applet capable to show tha map in real time. The same map you use to build the navigation but in a reduced version.

Rick.

Message posted by smooth on July-27-2003 at 10:59pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

This really gets my goat!

dna_rick and ummesc are playing games here pretending not to be known to each other and using this and other forums to push their own barrow.

My guess it's the very same person.

Check here

Now the program may well be good in it's own right! But if it is good enough it shouldn't need pretend questions and answers.

The instructions, and the poor english they are written in will be its main limitation at success within the english speaking world.

The target set here is offering a product that is no doubt in opposition to easypano products.

You make up your own mind, Smooth

Message posted by dna_rick on July-27-2003 at 11:12pm
dna_rick
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
July-20-2003
6 Posts

Smooth,

I'm a developer and it's iteresting for me know the diferences between our viewer and other viewers. We are invited to expose our new system in this forum and other forums. Sorry for my english but i'm a programer, not a writer. We don't sell nothing. Our software is totally free.

Thanks four your attention,

Rick

Message posted by smooth on July-27-2003 at 11:57pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

dna_rick,

My advice to you is to spend the time writing instructions in English correctly or have it done by someone else.

Yes, you are a developer! And your product is being offered for free. But your intention should be to make money from your product.

This means, laying the right foundations and not waste your time making up conversations.

If a product is good enough (people will use it) if it's better then that people will pay for it!

Your website is hard to navigate, the instructions can be confusing!
I'm not "bagging" your product, just your approach.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by dna_rick on July-28-2003 at 4:21am
dna_rick
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
July-20-2003
6 Posts

Hi,

In order to not disturb, we decided evaluate ADN Viewer only in this Forum: http://www.eyesee360.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=88&s=6722a16fe4af72b42e32930a206bf886

Message posted by phoenixrising on August-21-2003 at 12:33am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
I kinda agree with smooth nevertheless. This is the easypano forum and I kinda get tired of having various software developers pretending to be have "virtual chats" with others just to plug the product. By all means show what u have, let those on the Forum comment, make great software... but pleeeeeeease don't use such daft ways... it just doesn't make u appear all that trustworthy and leaves a bad taste in the mouth of those here reguarly.

Mind u... I like the product... though it needs some work.

(TeeHee... smoothie me ole mate... this time ur the somewhat touchy one... I kinda got annoyed at the guys from the world wide pano thingy out of the uk... I hope ur well otherwise)

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on August-21-2003 at 1:17am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yeah well,

I think you were right on that the first time around Phoenix. I offered defence to that person only to have them not reply to two emails that I sent to them personally. (although I got a "read" receipt on the first one) I don't it's think it right that they can't even be bothered in a polite reply! Be it positive or negative, to not reply is just plain rude!

Insane, not once has one of these "type" of posters ever offered anything in the way of help or support to any Panoweaver user or customer.

They come to push their own barrow and offer little to the members of this or other forums.

I can hear my Grandmother now! If you have nothing nice to say! Blah Blah!

End Rant! Smooth

Message posted by phoenixrising on August-21-2003 at 5:18am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Well that's what got my goat with them... they came to us and told us to publish our work for their ends... and sold the package as if they're doing us a favour. Whhhhooopeeee. But before I go into one.... I'll take ur Granma's advice and shutup.

ps. u feeling any better by the way?

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register