Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  PTViewer Scripter

Subject Topic: Tour Speed? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by trollx on July-31-2003 at 4:24am
View trollx's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by trollx Search   Quote trollx Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
trollx
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-22-2002
34 Posts
Does anyone know how to change the speed at which the tour rotates? I can change the speed at which you view the tour with your mouse (pulling one direction or another), but I can't seem to figure out how to change the speed once you click on the arrow. Anyone know how to change this in the code? Thanks.

Message posted by Thomas on August-01-2003 at 12:47am
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
http://users2.ev1.net/~wufdog/F707/PTVT/ptviewertester/ptviewertester.htm

Message posted by 360texas on August-01-2003 at 1:26am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

There is one <param that deals with rotation speed called Auto.  Typically when specifying Auto.. it is only for the first viewing the image.  You may assign this rotation speed in PtViewer Scripter.

When you mouse over and stop the rotation then you click on the < and > buttons on the tool bar ANOTHER command issues the rotation speed.

I think what you are talking about is the speed control when clicking on the left or right arrow on the tool bar.  These are your Shotspot commands.

My shotspot code strings are oriented left to right across the toolbar.  So my shotspot0  is for the < arrow.  Shotspot1 is for the > arrow.

Sample shotspot:

<PARAM name = shotspot0 value = " x291 y227 a311 b247 u'ptviewer:startAutoPan(-0.2,0,1.0)' ">

Notice the 3 values in parenthesis -> startAutoPan(-0.2,0,1.0)

The first value -0.2 is for the speed of 2/10ths of a degree per second and is showing a minus number for turning LEFT.  A positive number is rotate to the right 2/10ths of a degree per second to the RIGHT.

You would want to assign a 0.2  or 0.3  to shotspot0 and shotspot1.

Hope that helps

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register