Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Modelweaver

Subject Topic: Has anyone used this product? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by trollx on January-29-2003 at 6:09pm
View trollx's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by trollx Search   Quote trollx Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
trollx
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-22-2002
34 Posts
Has anyone used this product? If so, are there any samples on the Web? I am interested in this program, but would like to see some third-party samples. Any reviews out there? 

Message posted by simon on January-29-2003 at 6:30pm
View simon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by simon Search   Visit simon's Homepage www   Quote simon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
simon
Gold Member
Gold Member

January-14-2003
141 Posts

You can see examples of Virtual Objects on my website www.arev.photographer.org follow the link to Virtual Objects. It works well but as you will see the movement isn't particularly smooth when you want to keep file size down to a minimum. I've had little call for it commercially but it is fun. 

Message posted by djames on February-27-2003 at 2:40am
View djames's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by djames Search   Visit djames's Homepage www   Quote djames Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
djames
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-24-2003
31 Posts

Yes I have it,

it is good for the most part, however the challege is when shooting large objects, like vehicles, to get a consistant distance from the object with each shot, I am not sure if there is anything out there to manage that!

-------------
DJ McKim

Message posted by smooth on February-28-2003 at 5:16am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi,

For large objects like a car, you need to make a circle! Use a piece of rope and a peg hammered into the ground. walk out the required distance and then using either paint, sand, flour walk around in a circle dropping or painting the ground.

Once this is done and you have a perfect circle, stand on the circle and take your photos! (Make sure you put the car inside the circle  ) Make it even better by making it into a "pie chart" this way you also get the "even" positioning points where you need to stand for each photo/image to be taken.

Hope this helps, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register