Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Modelweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Modelweaver 3.00 is released Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on March-27-2008 at 5:35am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Modelweaver 3.00 is released today!

Main new features:

• Support Flash output
  • No limit to the dimension of the viewer in the publish settings.
  • The flash output is compatible with Tourweaver 3.00.
  • New means of activation

Now three output formats are supported: Flash, QuickTime and Java Applet.

View 3D object movies here: http://www.easypano.com/product-43_338.html

Software trial version download: http://www.easypano.com/download-modelweaver.html

Price: $149.95
Upgrade from Modelweaver 2.00 to 3.00: $50.00

Please contact Easypano support if there should be any questions about the software.

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on March-27-2008 at 6:13am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts
Is it possible to make object movies that doesn't autorotate with modelweaver 3? This wasn't possible with version 2.

Regards
Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by rfh12002 on March-28-2008 at 6:14pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there

Morten, if I get you right here then you can actually stop the autorotation by slowing the rotation right down in the settings menu.

What I would love to see as a possible update is the ability to put 'stops' on the first and last image so that if you take 270 degrees, say, around an object then you can rotate from 0 - 270 degrees and modelweaver will create stops after these. At the moment, with 2.0. I've captured a couple of buildings this way but havent had access right around them and have had to add in my own black shots to show that the user has reached the end of the rotation.

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by rfh12002 on March-28-2008 at 6:17pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Slightly confused...can I still make an object movie by taking a series of still images or must it be made using a video camera?

Thanks

-------------

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on March-29-2008 at 7:37am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts
Sure you can slow down the rotation so it almost seems like it doesn't autorotate. But EP have built in the option to disconnect the autorotation. This is only theory. I have even tried to mess with the code my self but nothing works.

I would love to see an example of an object movie of a house. Would you mind sharing a link?

regards
Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by rfh12002 on March-30-2008 at 5:47pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hey there Morton

If you dont' mind waiting a couple of weeks I'll post it on my website.  I can send you the whole file if you send me a PM with your email address.

Ta

F

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register