Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Modelweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Modelwaever with Tourweaver? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by DaMan on April-14-2008 at 9:34am
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

I was reading through the EP site and I found that MW 3 can export to Flash that can be used with TW3.  Has anyone used this combination yet?  I have alway like the idea but would like to see some examples and all EP has are some regular MW samples.  Anyone?  :)

Thanks

DaMan

Message posted by smooth on April-14-2008 at 10:27am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It has not happened as yet. You will need to wait for the next update or upgrade of Tourweaver before you can use the Modalweaver object within Tourweaver from my understanding.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by DaMan on November-24-2008 at 2:29pm
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Hi Smooth or anyone that knows,

I have read that MW3 is compatibl with TW3 but I can not find any support for that or examples.
Here it is over 6 months later and I can still not find any news about it.  Can anyone from EP help here?  Can I make a TW3 tour and use MW3 output.  I want to do  tour of a shop in TW3 with some models from MW3.  IS that prossible?

Thanks
DaMan

Message posted by smooth on November-24-2008 at 11:59pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hmm, I haven't heard either.

I can't see why you can't put a object .swf  into to a pop-up window via a hotspot though!

I assume you wanted the object to play inside the panorama movie?

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by DaMan on November-25-2008 at 1:54am
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Thanks for reply Smooth,

That is what I want to do.  I want to do a tour of a store and have hotspots on items on display.  If you want a closer look you click on the hotspot and the MW3 image plays.  Like I said EP kinda says it works but I can not find any examples.  I hate to pay for MW3 and have it not work.

DaMan

Message posted by rfh12002 on May-31-2009 at 5:51am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hey there,

Am considering upgrading from MW2 to MW3 and this would be very handy - any news if this feature has happened yet?

Thanks

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register