Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Virtual Tour EXE
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Map in .exe files ?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wide-Eyes on June-16-2005 at 7:20am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi everybody

I have just had an inquiry from a customer. He want to know if it is possible to integrate a small map in the .exe files ala the solution you can make with tourweaver. Any of you out there who have a solution to this??

Best regards

Morten

- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by 360texas on June-16-2005 at 12:32pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Hmm just wanted to let you know that we did read your Map question.  I don't have an answer.

Maybe someone who uses this software can answer your question.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-30-2005 at 1:20pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Alas not. One of the big failings of this product is the fact that one can't add hotspots to anything or still images. If u could u could workaround by adding a still image(map) add hotspots to the panos and all would be great... alas exe is just a viewing platform.

I'd recommend u try something like PTviewer or TW which will allow u to put the files in a zip to send to a client or add a autorun.inf for cd's.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on July-09-2005 at 9:06pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi

Yes I know all of the benifits of PTviewer and TW, but I think it is a great program for making good full screen panos. But thanks for your advice anyway.

Best regards

Morten Andersen

- a newbie trying to improve

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register