Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Virtual Tour EXE
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Certificates Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by LCCSWEB on May-04-2003 at 5:19am
View LCCSWEB's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by LCCSWEB Search   Visit LCCSWEB's Homepage www   Quote LCCSWEB Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
LCCSWEB
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-01-2003
3 Posts

I have purchased this software suite and love it. I am having issues when clients download a sample VT.exe from my website it prompts them saying that there is no valid certificate from the designer of the VT.exe. This is a security warning and may scare some clients off.

Here is the link to download the VT.exe file.

http://www.hh360.com/etours/35peninsula.EXE

When you go to open it from either the location or save as file it prompts you with a certificate warning.

Thank You

M Godwin Sr.

LCCSWEB Development

-------------
M Godwin
LCCSWEB

Message posted by smooth on May-04-2003 at 4:28pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi,

I downloaded and viewed your pano without problems.

You may need to lower your security settings to medium, this would also require your customers to do the same. So it's not really the answer your after.

I had no security warnings when I downloaded.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by djames on May-06-2003 at 2:28am
View djames's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by djames Search   Visit djames's Homepage www   Quote djames Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
djames
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-24-2003
31 Posts
Yes I downloaded it too, no problem!

-------------
DJ McKim

Message posted by 360texas on May-06-2003 at 5:41am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

When downloading it.. browser popup'd and told me I was downloading an .exe (typically in Outlook email client it would filter out the exe and not allow it to download).  The whole download is 752kb or so.

Very cool... not sure which PTviewer version you are using.  I like the menu selection to view the tour. Good work.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by LCCSWEB on May-06-2003 at 6:39am
View LCCSWEB's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by LCCSWEB Search   Visit LCCSWEB's Homepage www   Quote LCCSWEB Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
LCCSWEB
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-01-2003
3 Posts

Hi I just bought the Virtual Tour Suite. I like the software and editability of each sphere half. Great Software I am not going to cut the throats of my competition that was cutting my throat back when I was using iPIX to do the tours. Used to have to charge $99.95 for a 4 scene Tour. Now I will do 6  = 360's and 6 Still Images for $59.95. That is $20 cheaper than my competition. New Tour I just did http://www.hh360.com/tours/comfortinn/tour/ download the destop version here http://www.hh360.com/etours/comfortinnemailtour.EXE The Hotel Loves It.

Thank You

-------------
M Godwin
LCCSWEB

Message posted by smooth on May-07-2003 at 12:08am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Good work!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Yes, you are right! It is great software

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register