Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Virtual Tour EXE

Subject Topic: Is this software still used? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by brianmisty on April-05-2007 at 12:27am
View brianmisty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by brianmisty Search   Quote brianmisty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
brianmisty
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-16-2004
6 Posts
I have a need to create standalone, executable virtual tours. Is this the best software for this purpose? From the posts, it has been out a number of years, but the lack of, and age of the posts concerns me.

Also, does this software require Panoweaver? I currently use another product for my web tours and wondered if I would need to switch to Pano's viewer in order to use this.

Message posted by smooth on April-05-2007 at 1:38am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

This is the only software that produces an self contained .exe file for full screen use that I can think of that is supported. Albeit with limitations! It is solely for displaying completed panorama images. You still need to stitch the images with Panoweaver software.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tbrusson on April-06-2007 at 1:18am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
The software is usefull when you have to show samples (without maps) to customers. THey don't need to use thier browser or navigate through folders.
The main concern with this sodtware, in my opinion, is that is still has a help link which leads to easypano.com (I wish it was brand free like in the updated TW2.0)

thierry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register