Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Virtual Tour EXE
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: When stiching you must... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by djames on October-21-2003 at 1:05pm
View djames's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by djames Search   Visit djames's Homepage www   Quote djames Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
djames
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-24-2003
31 Posts

Just a  note when stiching in pano pro -  in prep for web and Autorun exe. I  utilize the exe program huge! I find when I sell a client on the web tours that I can sell them on the auto - run cd's. I have done so for many companies but recently realized that you have to "double stich".  It starts in pano pro when you are  bringing the image together - there is a cd,web dial up, broadband and other drop down menu option. For the longest time I have been bringing in the images's - stiching them together under dial up and publishing, then I go back and switch the formatt to CD and publish them to a different folder for later auto run - NO can't do that! When you stich for web dial up and publish - you must go back and change to CD then hit the stich button again - then it will realize the cd image - then you can publish! Otherwise you get a bad wavey auto-run tour! Just sharing - any thoughts out there?

-------------
DJ McKim

Message posted by phoenixrising on October-24-2003 at 11:01am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Go the other way. I tend to always produce a cd version bmp file (3000x1500) and use that as my base picture. I then tend to make the cd version a 2000x1000 and the web version a 1400x700 jpg version. each i do in photoshop. ie:

import image, image size down to 2000x1000 do any sharpening and save down to a resonable level so that I don't have a huge file. Then using history, I just go back to the base 3000x1500 bmp and image size down to 1400x 700 and the rest as stated. I've actually got this as a photoshop action so that I can automate the workflow.

I hope that helps

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register