Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Flash output for Tourweaver? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Theo on March-18-2007 at 1:51pm
View Theo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Theo Search   Quote Theo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Theo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-25-2007
35 Posts
Smooth,

I use PTGui for stitching and I'm happy with it, so I don't see me jump the ship. For a quick real estate virtual tours it's handy to have the TW add a tripod cap, I don't like to spend time on the cheap real estate virtual tours adding the cap with photoshop, right now I just add the mirror ball

Message posted by smooth on March-18-2007 at 3:01pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Theo,

If you go to the trouble of adding the mirror ball (that I dislike BTW) you might as well add a tripod cap of your own. I assume you use a Photoshop "Action" to add the mirror ball? If so, you just need to write an action to add your own tripod cap. (You could possible modify the mirror ball action) if not writing a new action is pretty easy. They are just recorded Photoshop actions (copying your manual steps).

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Theo on March-18-2007 at 4:56pm
View Theo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Theo Search   Quote Theo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Theo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-25-2007
35 Posts
Smooth,

Thank you so much for the tip. The way I know is to convert the equirectangular pano to cubic with Pano2Qtvr and then cover the tripod with a cap or clone the floor. It is a time consuming method, and that is way I don't do it for cheap real estate VTours.

Yes I use a photoshop Action to add the mirror Cap. I never played with Actions and have no knowledge about it. But I'll do my research, I think it is worth it to learn how to do it.

Once again, thank you.

Theo

Message posted by mymelbeach on March-18-2007 at 6:10pm
View mymelbeach's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mymelbeach Search   Quote mymelbeach Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mymelbeach
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2005
58 Posts
Theo,
Why not just limit your tilt to not allow the viewer to see the nadir and zenith. Very quick and easy...no PhotoShop editing at all!

Mel

-------------
Regards,
mymelbeach

Message posted by eagle on March-18-2007 at 7:01pm
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts
Tip on creating a nadir/tripod cap at the link below:

http://www.ptgui.com/support.html

It's paragraph 6.10.

Thanks,
eagle

Message posted by eagle on March-19-2007 at 9:32am
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts

I got word from Joe Rao that their team is hard at work trying to remedy tickets with Tourweaver.

He also said that if everything goes well, Flash output for Tourweaver should be ready by June. 

I say.... Super!!!

r,
eagle

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register