Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Corrupted Folders... Image Encryption?... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by WWest on September-23-2004 at 12:25am
View WWest's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by WWest Search   Quote WWest Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
WWest
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-19-2004
8 Posts

Hey, I'm still in on this thread.  I'm just totally overwhelmed with work.  Thank you for the reply phoenixrising.  I am definitely having similar problems, and more... I'll add the info when I get a free minute. 

I love this software (TW).  I've been running into lots of issues, so it definitely hasn't been a smooth ride so far, but I think this is the best tool out there. 

Panoweaver has been very stable.  No problems whatsoever. 

Tourweaver is a mixed blessing... Absolutely wonderful functionality combined with too many crashes and lost data.  I love it and I hate it, but mostly I love it.  Wonderful to know about that workaround, disjo.  Maybe that will help.

Message posted by WWest on September-30-2004 at 7:27am
View WWest's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by WWest Search   Quote WWest Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
WWest
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-19-2004
8 Posts

Nevermind... After rebuilding my computer several times, and trying to run Tourweaver on a stable system, I found out that most of the problems were purely related to my hardware!!

My hard drive for one, had to be replaced.  It was ruining all my work.

It wasn't a Tourweaver problem, thank goodness.

Message posted by WWest on October-03-2004 at 4:41am
WWest
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-19-2004
8 Posts

Yeah... I think I found out what it was.

Apart from hy HD going bad, I believe I was hit by the GDI+ problem for JPG's that Microsoft has just released fixes for... Bummer!!  It really messed up my system.

You guys... stay  up to date with your critical updates!!  Although I hear SP2 is still a problem...

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register