Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: House floor plan, wehere to get from??? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by 360texas on June-29-2007 at 12:08pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
hmmm ok.. I will revisit.  The one I started to download was a healthy 53mb.. so I stopped the download.  I already have other CAD software that is duplicating that I really have not had any use for yet.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by olyboy1994 on July-02-2007 at 1:24pm
View olyboy1994's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by olyboy1994 Search   Visit olyboy1994's Homepage www   Quote olyboy1994 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
olyboy1994
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-10-2007
40 Posts

I was approached a month or so ago by a company that will go out to the houses, measure and provide you with finished PDF with measurements and all. 

The PDF you download within about 2 days via your individual log-in and password.

The company is called MEASURECOMP.  I don't have the contact info in front of me right now for the guy that contacted me, but his name is Stephen.  Their website is http://www.measurecomp.com

Despite their hokey website they do a pretty good job.  The cost is based on the square footage of the house.  Will cost you around $65.00 for a finished floorplan from them. 

They have reps in several different states.  For instance, I'm in Vegas and they're back East.  You do sign a contract with them, but there's no fees or anything weird.  It's mainly just to make sure everyone's clear on how this all goes down.

Enjoy!

-------------
EQUIPMENT: NIKON D80 CAMERA, AGNOS MROTATOR TCPS W/ RING, Sigma F/3.5 8mm Fisheye Lens
ITDVDS.COM
"Online Training For I.T. Professionals"
www.itdvds.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register