Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4.00 is updated on Jan 21st Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tbrusson on January-23-2009 at 8:39am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
Thanks Carol for the quick fix. The latest version (023) solved the full screen problem.

thierry

Message posted by ftrippie on January-23-2009 at 8:55am
View ftrippie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ftrippie Search   Quote ftrippie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ftrippie
Standard Member
Standard Member

July-12-2007
8 Posts
I am sorry, but I really don't see this HUGE improvement as Smooth said. Perhaps I am doing something wrong?

If I take a TW3 project and open it in TW4 and export it, the rotation still goes very 'stuttery', shaky, and hotspots shake together with some 5 pixels background around it.

Of course, I see that the standard for a full rotation has now been increased to 50 seconds and that way it will be smooth. But if you have a project of at least 10 panos, the customers are not going to wait for 500 seconds to see the whole tour.
TW3 was 20 seconds which was already quite slow, but do-able.

BTW, I can't change the 50 seconds either, because clicking on 'preferences' crashed TW4!

Again, might just be my problem? In any case, I would love that to work nicely, because in the end it's a great product and TW4 is much better design-wise than TW3.

Message posted by smooth on January-23-2009 at 10:36am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I can confirm the new release 4.00.090123 updated January 23rd 2009 fixed the issue I was experiencing with fullscreen.

Terrific

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by smooth on January-23-2009 at 10:40am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by ftrippie on January-23-2009
I am sorry, but I really don't see this HUGE improvement as Smooth said. Perhaps I am doing something wrong?

Do you have Flash 10 installed?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by ftrippie on January-24-2009 at 11:28am
View ftrippie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ftrippie Search   Quote ftrippie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ftrippie
Standard Member
Standard Member

July-12-2007
8 Posts
Yep, I do. Version 10,0,12,36 installed

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register