Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW 3.0 and Vista Ultimate, not compatible Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by stampede on October-19-2007 at 7:58am
View stampede's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stampede Search   Visit stampede's Homepage www   Quote stampede Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stampede
Standard Member
Standard Member
Norway
September-22-2005
26 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on October-18-2007

You have Vignetting issues, Chromatic Aberration issues and the images aren't all that sharp or clear into the distance. There is evidence of staircasing Anti-Alias issues. This can be a result of not choosing a good zoom level to start the FOV and of course the limitation of the viewer itself.

(Except your HELP button doesn't do a whole lot!) Looks to be a salable package to me.

I hope I have answered your question?

Thanx for your feedback Smooth, highly appreciated!

I was wondering if you had the time to explain the things I've quoted. Seems to me like something I should pass along to my photograph and picture retouch colleagues. Do you have any common advice regarding zoom FOV settings?

I'd like to point out that these pics are from a 2 year old tour, and that we have changed our photo equipment since those pics were shot.
This is a more recent tour http://www.action-photo.no/ch_bergen_demo.php. Feel free to comment on it if you got the time. This tour is unfortunately published as a Java applet.

-------------

ActionPhoto International

Message posted by randalltomes on October-29-2007 at 4:07pm
View randalltomes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by randalltomes Search   Visit randalltomes's Homepage www   Quote randalltomes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
randalltomes
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-20-2007
61 Posts

Easypano has done some incredible stuff with their current team of Java programmers that have created easypano and tourweaver. The problem is you can't use the same programmers that created all this ingenuous low level code and have them build a normal User Interface. In fact, all user interfaces built with Java all seem to be buggy on a Windows OS. Their next version they should use Microsoft C# or some other higher level programming language with real UI programmers no Java programmer while keeping their existing Java geniuses to build the core libraries that do the dirty work.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register