Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: New tour to test Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on December-21-2004 at 3:56pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi guys...

anyone with a spare moment... pls test the tour. (Note that the text elements are not yet correct) http://www.einfoto.de/einfoto/360/EAS/index.html

Cheers

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on December-22-2004 at 9:01pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Rob,

I checked it out mate, works sweet.

Not sure about your two shot images though! Although OK, it is easy to see the joins etc. But does make stitching those horrible ceilings easier! LOL

Maybe it's a case of the customer getting what they are paying for?

Happy Christmas and a very Panoramic New Year to you in 2005.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by hlehtine on January-02-2005 at 10:27am
View hlehtine's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by hlehtine Search   Visit hlehtine's Homepage www   Quote hlehtine Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
hlehtine
Standard Member
Standard Member
Finland
May-29-2002
30 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by phoenixrising on December-21-2004

Hi guys...

anyone with a spare moment... pls test the tour. (Note that the text elements are not yet correct) http://www.einfoto.de/einfoto/360/EAS/index.html

Nice tour, and worked flawlessly for me (well I use IE6 so that was no surprise..).

Little question: how do you change that "scrollbar button" appearance? You do have now that red one with little yellow arrowhead... is it some image file that has to be replaced or something..?

But is there a way to change the whole scrollbar background color to something else than the basic grey?

- Hans

PS. BTW, here you can find my first little Tourweaver test, check it out if you will (it is in finnish language but that does not matter, you will be able to navigate there...)

http://panorama.360x180.net/left_links.htm <- the one that is made with Tourweaver is the fourth one: "Tall Ships' Races 2003".

Message posted by phoenixrising on January-05-2005 at 12:56pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi there Hans,

yeah u can change the scrollbar elements. When u insert a background image u can change the properties for horizontal and vertical scrollbar, add image and change background colour. Even with old tour u can (when in "skin") just click on the background image and u'll notice that the properties window (right of screen) will show u the path of the background image u've chosen and v/h scrollbar as well as waiting image properties. for v/h scrollbar u can choose an image which I think is 16x16 px for the scrollbar button. I made my own in PS 7.

Hope that helps.

PS... in a rush... will check ur tour later

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by hlehtine on January-06-2005 at 5:58pm
View hlehtine's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by hlehtine Search   Visit hlehtine's Homepage www   Quote hlehtine Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
hlehtine
Standard Member
Standard Member
Finland
May-29-2002
30 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by phoenixrising on January-05-2005

Hi there Hans,

yeah u can change the scrollbar elements...

Thanks for the tip...

Of course the settings were there where you mentioned, did not look hard enough... thanks again!

- Hans

Message posted by dlot on January-11-2005 at 6:08am
View dlot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dlot Search   Quote dlot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dlot
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-20-2004
29 Posts

I personally do not see the "horrible" stichtings as per Smooth (or maybe I misuderstood?).

I like the pics.

Also the tour loads up quite quickly and the overall job seems very professional to me, with some elegance.

Nice one

Thanks

Dlot

Message posted by smooth on January-11-2005 at 6:57am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by dlot on January-11-2005

I personally do not see the "horrible" stichtings as per Smooth (or maybe I misuderstood?).

Errr, I didn't say the pictures were horrible?

I said you can see that the images are done in "2 Shots" and that the seam is noticeable. Doing the stitch with 2 shots makes it easier to get a correct alignment with "horrible" ceiling tiles etc (as apposed to three shots!)

The tour is good and the images are a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong way from being horrible.

I think Rob understands what I was saying!

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by phoenixrising on January-14-2005 at 6:06am
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, I took 2 shot sphers here as the customer had a limited budget to play with. Also u'll notice that the images don't have a lens cap and I have not as of yet cleaned them up. This is the demo tour for the customer which will still requires text and some clean up work. 3 shot spheres are prefable, however, there are many occasions where a 2 shot is better for ligting, floor and ceiling reasons.

Smooth... I always understand u buddy ;-)

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register