Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Sample Shots with the FC-E8 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by kropke on September-26-2006 at 5:01pm
View kropke's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kropke Search   Quote kropke Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kropke
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
113 Posts
OK...I admit defeat.  I can no longer depend on a one shot system.  It is just not working for me.  I was wondering if anyone had a few sample shots taken with an FC-E8 lens with a Nikon Coolpix that I can use to try out Panoweaver.  I am not familiar with this technology and would like to try it before I go out and by the whole system.  Please email it to kropke@soscorporate.com .  Thanks alot for your help.

Message posted by rfh12002 on September-27-2006 at 12:41pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Sent an example.

HTH

F

Message posted by kropke on September-29-2006 at 7:40am
View kropke's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kropke Search   Quote kropke Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kropke
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
113 Posts

For all of you who were nice enough to email me samples...thank you.  Now is where I can really use some help.  I have two images from the Coolpix 8700, I opened them in Panoweaver and I am just not getting it.  I have been to the help section and it isn't much help.  I pre-stitched...I stitched...I tried matching points like they indicated (only to get error messages regarding mismatched points).  Several times when I stitched, it seemed to line up but there was an extreme difference in the shot creating two deep vertical lines where the pano was stitched.  Is there anyone that can give me the a quick run down of this?  I have no idea what I am missing and I am anxious to begin using this.  Thanks.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register