Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Initial Scene doesnt change Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Fizbin on February-20-2009 at 9:34pm
View Fizbin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Fizbin Search   Visit Fizbin's Homepage www   Quote Fizbin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Fizbin
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-08-2007
6 Posts
I am trying to change the initial scene.  Event though i have the scene i want at the top of the virtual tour in the Scene List it still starts the tour with the slide that is 5 down.  How do i make the Top Scene in the list the first scene that is seen when i start a tour to play.

-------------
Photographer Dude

Message posted by smooth on February-21-2009 at 9:44am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Highlight the panorama you wish to move to the top and use the arrows at the bottom of the scene list to move to the desired location. Click the preview button to view the change.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Fizbin on February-22-2009 at 1:42pm
View Fizbin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Fizbin Search   Visit Fizbin's Homepage www   Quote Fizbin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Fizbin
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-08-2007
6 Posts

I tried this, it did not work.  Even though i have the pano at the top, it still starts the initial load with a pano 4 down.  if i delete the one 4th down it starts with the one lower than that.

I hope i will not have to create the entire VT all over again.  that would be many hours.  Do you have any other ideas?

-------------
Photographer Dude

Message posted by realtor jerry on February-22-2009 at 4:00pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Hi Fizbin and welcome to the forum. Are you talking about the 4th one down in the mainwindow>list>scene when building the tour? Or are you talking about the 4th one down in a listbox, combobox or thumbnail box in the preview mode? If it's the latter you may just be able to rebuild that box. I have had this problem when I have moved scenes around after building the thumbnail box and it would not be in order. All I had to do was dump the thumbnail box and rebuild it.
Hope this helps.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by smooth on February-23-2009 at 12:41am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, what Jerry has so kindly pointed out. Simply moving the panorama up and down the scene list doesn't auto correct any other settings that have been put in place.

It is probably best to import your panorama images in the order to be used. Or you will have to go through all other aspects of the tour and correct positions. Such as Thumbnails, List boxes etc.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register