Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Need Help!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Roundshot on August-05-2004 at 3:55pm
View Roundshot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Roundshot Search   Quote Roundshot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Roundshot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-05-2004
2 Posts

Hi everyone,

I have been shooting Virtual tours for the last 5 years but have never been involved in the stitching or posting of them. I have a chance to to become the staff photographer for one of the best real estate companies in town but I need to be able to get the tour ready for their webmaster, they will take care of the posting.I downloaded the Tourweaver demo but I don't seem to be able to do anything with my images. I have a Nikon 4500 and Nikon Fisheye and wide angle lens and when I take the 2 shots that would make the 360 it doesn't seem to do anything as far as show one shot that is still round and doesn't combine the 2nd shot with the first. Is this demo capable of using my images to stitch and publish so I can evaluate this software or is it just to look at the sample tours it has. Any advise would greatly be appreciated. With all the post on here about bugs and problems and the no refund policy I need to be sure this will work.  

Message posted by eagle on August-05-2004 at 6:32pm
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts

Hi,

You need to stitch the 2 images first with Panoweaver.  Once they are stitched together, then you can use that stitched image in Tourweaver.

r,
eagle

Message posted by Neo X on August-05-2004 at 9:57pm
View Neo X's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Neo X Search   Quote Neo X Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Neo X
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-04-2004
21 Posts

Hi,

At first, Tourweaver is not a panorama stitching software. Panoweaver is. In your case, all you need is to download Panoweaver. Import your fisheye images into Panoweaver and stitch them into 360 panoramas. Those single panorama can be hosted on website directly.

Only if you want to combine all your stitched panoramas together to form a more colorful virtual tour, you need to bother with Tourweaver, then.

Hope it helps

Neo

-------------
TO BE, OR NOT TO BE. IS IT THE QUESTION?

Message posted by Roundshot on August-07-2004 at 1:43pm
View Roundshot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Roundshot Search   Quote Roundshot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Roundshot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-05-2004
2 Posts
Thanks eagle and Neo X!!

Message posted by moviemaker on September-01-2004 at 5:27am
View moviemaker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by moviemaker Search   Quote moviemaker Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
moviemaker
Standard Member
Standard Member
Palau
July-25-2004
7 Posts
Hi rounshot,
You may like to look at www.panoramafactory.com

Their panorama stitching program is my choice so far. Cheap too...

Message posted by smooth on September-01-2004 at 11:42am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Moviemaker,

Panorama Factory software is NOT a Virtual Tour making software. It stitches images and does NOT support fisheye images.

If you wish to stitch with Easypano products you use Panoweaver this way you can create full "Spherical" 360° x 360° panoramas. Where you can see in "any" direction up - down - around.

Panorama Factory outputs only "Neck Brace" Cylindrical panorama's only. You can't see up or down.

To be fair you are not comparing apples with apples here. More like a King's feast to sour grapes.

People shouldn't "bag" a product because they don't understand it unless they have a better replacement for it. (that compares!)

Panoweaver does an excellent Job in stitching "Fisheye" images. Tourweaver does a pretty good job at displaying them. But what Panorama Factory software does is not even close to the same league! This is not a reflection on Panorama Factory it is not a Fisheye stitcher and nor does it display panorama virtual tours. It stitches standard camera shot images and makes a "neck brace" panorama quite well. Just like Photo Vista and a thousand others just like them.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register