Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Help! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by estrnboarder on March-26-2005 at 9:27pm
View estrnboarder's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by estrnboarder Search   Quote estrnboarder Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
estrnboarder
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-26-2005
8 Posts
I am not sure if my previous post in tour loading topic will get viewed, so I will try a new topic......I have been having the same problem as many with the status bar only getting up to 90% and then freezing. I went back and re-published my tour, taking the encryption off, and it still did not work. I am trying to post the tour on a client's website using Microsoft Frontpage. Unfortunately they do not have an experienced IT guy to help me out. Any suggestions on what to try next? Thanks

Message posted by gidget on March-27-2005 at 2:41am
View gidget's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by gidget Search   Visit gidget's Homepage www   Quote gidget Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
gidget
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-06-2004
61 Posts
Hey estrnboarder

I use frontpage for all of my web work. One thing that you may need to do before you re-publish is to remove the tour files from the server before you re-publish, when publishing over the same file TW doesnt allways change the files.
Even though frontpage says that it did. Just a thought it might help.

-------------
mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog

Message posted by Savak on March-27-2005 at 8:57am
View Savak's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Savak Search   Quote Savak Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Savak
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
February-09-2005
27 Posts
Hi

Nice to know others have the same problem.

I appear to have found my problem source.

I had been creating a tour with the classic skin the adding the scenes etc, previewing is where the problem occured. But when I click on the Skin button (first in the toolbar) then build the tour all seems ok even with unusual fonts! As I haven't tried this extensively don't take it as gospel. I will try it a few more times and see if it works.

Graeme

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on May-04-2005 at 12:02am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Graeme

I have had the same problem as you, so maybe my answer can help you.

ALL files must only contain english letters. I had named one of the pictures with a Danish letter. When I changed the letter, my tour worked without problems.

It could also have something to do with your JVM.

Hope you get to solve your problem.

Best regards

Morten Andersen - a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by phoenixrising on May-04-2005 at 3:07am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi there...

as has been mentioned... only use english letters and numeruals 0-9. Also don't leave any spaces betwen file names eg kitchen front.jp - should be kitchenfront.jpg. This will solve 95% of loading issues. 4% is the republishing issue mentioned above. 1%.... welll nobody is perfect... ;-)

Let us know if u have any further problems.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register