Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tours for Mac? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by stuuke on March-31-2005 at 10:18pm
View stuuke's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stuuke Search   Visit stuuke's Homepage www   Quote stuuke Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stuuke
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-31-2005
1 Posts
Is a version for the mac planned for the future? I noticed that the easypano was available for mac, is there any reason it isn't in the tour software?

I was also wondering how long it takes to create a virtual tour with this software? The map feature looks great but how long does that add to production time.

Message posted by RuddersUK on April-01-2005 at 4:01am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
Once the virtual images have been processed you can put together a virtual tour within 5 mins or up to a couple of hours depending on complexity and how good you want the tour to look. If you are doing a lot of tours with your own branding you can save the 'skin' of the tour so all you need to do is load in the new images and change a bit of text as neccessary each time you make a tour. Hope this helps.

Message posted by Novel Gazer on June-29-2005 at 12:39pm
View Novel Gazer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Novel Gazer Search   Visit Novel Gazer's Homepage www   Quote Novel Gazer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Novel Gazer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
May-11-2005
9 Posts

I have been quite satisfied with the tourweaver software until today. I have created some tours which are over 50 locations in size. I have found the movie editing to be accessible and easy - now my locations dont just revolve in a full circle but I can control what exactly the tour looks at and it zooms in to each next location.

Today I found out that Tourweaver tours will not display on Macintosh computers. Well, on one mac computer anyway. QTVR here i come.

-------------
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-29-2005 at 12:46pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Well thats not quite true... TW has issues with os9. Thats less the 2% of the total market. I use os10.3... no problems there. Don't forget that the goalposts are always being moved. Many applications won't work on older window/Mac op systems and older browsers are also being forgotton. QT is  only installed on around 50-60% of computers (can't remember the stats here) which means that QT is no good for 40% of users... However, we're starting to see a splitt amongst users between those who constantly update, have broadband, are savvy to the web and those who aren't. I know of quite a few companies that will either create content for lowend and hi end users of the internet... however there is a  growing number of companies out there who're starting to approach things like webdesign based on target markets... eg the top 25% or top 50 of users who've got Broadband access and have decent computers...

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register