Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: ANY HELP? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by zjoker on April-07-2005 at 5:25pm
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Quote zjoker Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

Hello fellow PT'ers,

I may be touching on a subject that was previously brought up. If so..please forgive.

I am looking to slow the speed of my initial pano. All others run at the speed I have specified. Any help would be great.

Regards

Message posted by ajay on April-08-2005 at 5:48am
View ajay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ajay Search   Visit ajay's Homepage www   Quote ajay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ajay
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-09-2004
167 Posts
ZJoker
You can adjust the speed of the rotation in the "Scene" window (and change direction), under autorotation speed. Or, under the "Movie" screen, create a new Movie and extend the time each scene is in view, from the standard setting under slide show, which is I think 20 seconds to say 30 seconds. Give it a go.
Ajay

-------------
aj

Message posted by zjoker on April-08-2005 at 12:14pm
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Quote zjoker Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

Thanks aj,

I have been changing the speed in the scene window, and it works fine for all panos except the first one. It still shoots around pretty fast.

I am not sure I am wanting to create a new movie just to correct one scene. It appears as though movie 1 is locked?...no way to unlock?

Message posted by ajay on April-09-2005 at 10:53am
View ajay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ajay Search   Visit ajay's Homepage www   Quote ajay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ajay
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-09-2004
167 Posts
you can't unlock movie 1, thats why i suggested you create a new movie, it isn't difficult or time consuming, but does give u extra control.
Don't understand why you are having problems with first scene though. When you are viewing, are you doing so with the movie setting to play automatically or not?

-------------
aj

Message posted by phoenixrising on April-11-2005 at 8:54am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Don't forget that with a right click on the standard movie that u can then copy this movie and the click underneath "Movie1" and paste movie. Now u have the initial movie which you can extend the time for with less hassle. It will mean having to adjust all the time line elements forward a tad so that u keep the general time allotted for the following frames intact, however it's easier and less time consuming then having to create the movie from scratch.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by zjoker on April-20-2005 at 11:11pm
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts
Thanks for the replies. Will try that!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register