Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Posting my Vitural tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by CBRE ED on April-13-2005 at 11:44am
View CBRE ED's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by CBRE ED Search   Quote CBRE ED Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
CBRE ED
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-13-2005
2 Posts

I'm working with Tourweaver, I have made my tour, previewed it and when I copy the code into our website templete, save it and then click on the Virtual Tour, at the bottom of the page, there is a page error. What am I doing wrong? Don't know alot about FTP or and just started to learn about websites.

Can anyone help me!!!

Message posted by Thomas on April-14-2005 at 1:33am
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
Have you uploaded also the rest of the files (images and applet) to your web space?

Message posted by CBRE ED on April-14-2005 at 9:53am
View CBRE ED's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by CBRE ED Search   Quote CBRE ED Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
CBRE ED
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-13-2005
2 Posts
Do you mean onto the server? Or to actual web page?

Message posted by phoenixrising on April-14-2005 at 10:01am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
All you need to do is to copy the TW file to your server. There's no way around it. You're going to have to find out how to put a file onto ur ftp:server. If you have any webspace at all, you'll find instructions on what to do. It's not anymore difficult then copying a file from one part of ur PC to another. If you want to link tour via a website... well that will require a bit of knowledge.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register