Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW & flash Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by manir on April-18-2005 at 7:41am
View manir's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by manir Search   Quote manir Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
manir
Standard Member
Standard Member
Bangladesh
April-12-2005
4 Posts
how to link Tw presentation in flash mx
manir

Message posted by phoenixrising on April-18-2005 at 9:28am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

I'm not much of a flash guy... however, my understanding is that TW won't work in a flash site per se. You can however add a link to TW from a flash site as u'd link anything else. However it will have to be a popup or non-Flash site link for TW to work.

I could be wrong... but I think I'm right. ;-)

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by manir on April-19-2005 at 1:54am
View manir's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by manir Search   Quote manir Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
manir
Standard Member
Standard Member
Bangladesh
April-12-2005
4 Posts
thanks phoenixrising

i am working on CD presentation with flash .exe and i want to include TW file here, i'm link TW(Tourviewer_test.html) file as url, but it open with Internet Explorer window but i want to java view,
why TW create 2 html file?

Message posted by phoenixrising on April-19-2005 at 4:48am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi Manir,

The reason TW creates 2 files is that one file will contain the parameters/script needed to resize the TW_test.html file. This is the html page with all the TW data. The first acts as linking/script holder only.

When activating the TW html page you will find that the tour opens in explorer unless u write some script so that u have a chromless window (that means one without all the standard explorer bars) TW is designed to use Java in a browser environment. Well thats at least as far as I know. (Drop me an email and I'll send you some code, when my web guy is back, that we used for a flash intro/static html CD presentation with tours embeded.

Apparently Easypano will update TW later in the year so that'll output multiple folders with .exe, pdf, shockwave output... I'm not sure what else exactly.

cheers rob

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by manir on April-19-2005 at 6:12am
manir
Standard Member
Standard Member
Bangladesh
April-12-2005
4 Posts
thanks cheers rob
my email- manirmrittik@yahoo.con

pls send me some code for flash.
it's possible to use .jar file in flash?
if possible, how can i do it?

Message posted by 360texas on April-19-2005 at 9:43am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Los Angeles Times says .

What players are on PC's ?

1. Macromedia Flash 98.2%
2. Java 87.1% (not sure which flavor)
3. Adobe Acrobat Reader 78.2 %

Others Realone 58.5%, Macromedia Shockwave 52% and Windows Media at 42%

It is also interesting to know that we have 2 clients that are asking for panoramas to be produced in "semi flat scroller" Flash format. So we put up a page on our server that visually compares both formats.  The Flash code we are using was developed by our client and is propriatory.   But anyone can build a multi directional flash scroller.

Dave

http://www.360texas.com/services/bg/index.htm

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Thomas on April-19-2005 at 12:59pm
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
Have a look at the running project of Andrei Bodrov, this could be a way to go. Low resolution in flash (possible only cylindrical in Flash) and high resolution in Quicktime.
FlashVR and Quicktime from www.ebeling.ee/flashvr

Message posted by 360texas on April-19-2005 at 2:49pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Hmm only saw QTVR's.  Didn't see any Flashvr's.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Thomas on April-19-2005 at 3:20pm
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
On the paneel with 6 thumbnails and the pano above you are looking straight on a flash pano, you can control it clicking your right mouse button with the cursor over the pano. Clicking the thumbnails will open another flash pano, clicking on the button under the thumbnail will open the Quicktime pano.
The action script for the flash pano is from www.flashvr.de - the same player is also incorporated in Photowarp from www.eyesee360.com.

You can also download the whole project from the website.
http://www.ebeling.ee/flashvr/flashvr.zip

Message posted by phoenixrising on April-20-2005 at 4:35am
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi Dave and all,

I knew that panos could be displayed in flash. However only as cylindrical panos. As far as I'm aware, it's not possible to do show a spherical image in flash. I saw a decent flash based pano tour beta software demo at last years panotools meeting in Stuttgart. I'll see if I can find the link somewhere.

Dave, I must admit that ur flash images look great... if somewhat curved due to cropping an equirec pano. Apart from that they're very clear. What setup were you useing for this shoot??

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register