Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: applet twviewer notinited Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by bbwplano on April-18-2005 at 3:54pm
View bbwplano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bbwplano Search   Quote bbwplano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bbwplano
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-04-2005
18 Posts

Dear Group:
Searched forum for my problem and didn't come up with anything although I find that hard to believe!  Also manually searched all subject lines for the last six months in the Tourweaver forum and also found nothing.  anyhoo...

Love Tourweaver - fiddling with the trial version.  Created a tour, modified the skin, previews fine etc. Way cool.  Loaded to server to test online and I keep getting this:
Applet TWViewer not notinited
That along with the little X at the top left. All images etc. are in place and being called correctly tho as far as I can tell. 

This is what I have noticed tho.  Once I publish my tour, you get the little page with instructions on what to load and the code to load to your web page.  On that page there is mention that one of the files needed is called twviewer.jar - but all I have after I generate a new tour is twviewerp.jar .  does this mean i have to purchase it before I can really use it?  Is this causing the little error message?

thanks all!
Brooke

-------------
always a newbie in training

Message posted by smooth on April-19-2005 at 1:25am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Brooke,

There should be multiple files in one folder. All of these files will need to be uploaded to the web in the exact file format as locally.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by bbwplano on April-19-2005 at 12:25pm
View bbwplano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bbwplano Search   Quote bbwplano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bbwplano
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-04-2005
18 Posts

I have them all in the same folder - also have loaded the jar file and the txt file and stuff in ascii as well.  Why would the twviewer. file be different that what the little instructions say it it should be named?  Want to take a look?  If so I'll send you a link off-forum.  lemme know.  thanks!

Brooke 

-------------

Message posted by phoenixrising on April-20-2005 at 5:35am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi Brooke... would interest me also to have a peek.

cheers rob

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by phoenixrising on April-20-2005 at 5:36am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi there Brooke,

I'd also be interested to have a peek.

Cheers Robert

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by bbwplano on April-20-2005 at 10:50am
bbwplano
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-04-2005
18 Posts

Ok, here is a link to the html page that tourweaver generates for you with the sample link and code.  EVERYTHING that was generated by TW is in the Cajun folder.  take a look

http://www.housesforview.com/Cajun/12260Cajun.html

thanks guys!!
Brooke

-------------

Message posted by inter6300 on April-20-2005 at 2:35pm
View inter6300's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by inter6300 Search   Visit inter6300's Homepage www   Quote inter6300 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
inter6300
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
December-16-2004
84 Posts

Hi Brooke

Well thats what I get when creating a tour with TW Pro:

<a title="#" onClick="openIT
('Tourviewer_HC.html',800,600,null,null,'disppano')";>HC</a>

... and thats what you get with your tour.

<a title="#" onClick=javascript:window.open("Tourviewer_12260Cajun.html",'_blank','status=yes,top=0,left=0,width=680,height=500');>12260Cajun</a>

I have no idea why. You may play arround with the values from my Tour Initials

Good luck

Markus

Message posted by smooth on April-21-2005 at 1:12am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by bbwplano on April-20-2005

Ok, here is a link to the html page that tourweaver generates for you with the sample link and code.  EVERYTHING that was generated by TW is in the Cajun folder.  take a look

http://www.housesforview.com/Cajun/12260Cajun.html

thanks guys!!
Brooke

Hi Brooke,

I think you need to send a request for help at support@easypano.com I cannot see why your tour is not working. Does it work locally on your computer from your hard-drive?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by bbwplano on April-21-2005 at 9:38am
bbwplano
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-04-2005
18 Posts

Smooth:  yes it works locally - drat! 

Markus: could code be diff if I'm using the standard and not the pro edition? 

I'm still wondering why the other little discrepancies exist as well - the difference in the name of the jar file, and the fact that this is a trial version not yet paid for.  I love this software so I hope I can figure out what I've done wrong - thanks for the tips.  I'll see if I can shoot a help request out to support.  Any other thoughts are welcome!

Brooke

-------------

Message posted by smooth on April-21-2005 at 9:59am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Brooke,

That is interesting that it works locally because I download all the components from your website to see if I could get it to run locally myself. (It failed)

What I did notice though, is that your server seems to change the file extensions when I download. *Maybe* it is your server causing the issue? When you FTP the contents maybe you need to manually select Binary or ASCII for your files. ( I bet you have a Windows 2000 server!)

You could if you like .zip your tour and send it to me via email and I will upload to my server to test for you if you like. My email can be found at www.smooth360.com

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register